LegacyGT.com

underglow?? yes or no???

redstriker

Wow, theres a throw back.

Are they still around? Last time I saw that name brand was at Kragen. They dont even exist anymore. They are O'Rielly's now.

The factory was on the 15 outside Corona. I dont recall seeing the logo on the building in a while.

Damn, I forgot all about APC.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had a B13 Sentra. I had no Honda on purpose. I was determined to out rice the Honda crowd with my wanna be SR20 Sentra. I got pix, but they need to be scanned. Digital was not around yet. These are on film, LOL.

Your Hyperwhite bulbs got nothing on my Catz Eyes driving lights suckah! Oh, and my HotShot header is WAAAAY better than your DCSports. U see my Borbet 15's? Yeah 15's! The car came on 13's!

Ha... You had a Sentra, too? I had an 87. First car. Put the biggest wheels on it that would fit: 16s! I'll have to scan my ricer pics of that one! :lol: Wanted to do an SR20 swap on it but I ended up going Honda so I could have VTEC!!!

1978 Datsun B210. FTW!

1984 Nissan Pulsar NX. Rockin the tractor motor!

1992 Nissan Sentra E. After I was done with her she ran a 12sec 1/4 mile (Carlsbad Raceway) and was the only B13-T I knew of locally. Beat the everloving crap out of her for 115k miles. F VTEC.

1985 Corvette. The Money Pit

2001 Nissan Frontier Desert Runner (3.3l V6 SUPERCHARGED). I could Smoke my 35's doing burnouts!

2002 Nissan Sentra SER Spec-V (for the wife)

2005 Subaru LGT 5EAT

2008 Subaru LGT 5EAT (RIP, but it sure was fun)

2008 Subaru SpecB (THE SpecBadassical)

2011 Subaru LGT? We shall see this weekend.

I bet half the members have no idea what we are talking about. Oh well. Every now and then I look around and realize I am old enough to be some of the members father, lol. I mean in 1990, some of them were not even born yet. I was already looking for my next car to "get jiggy wit".

SCC was the BOMB! I would have given my left nut to make the cover of that mag in the early 90's. Hell, I spent THOUSANDS on parts advertised in that mag. Remember the Jacobs ignition module? Supposed to give you 20whp by upgrading your ignition and coil? Good stuff!

subscribed for the funnies :)

You guys must be old enough to be my dad :lol: Im 22 right now. The early 90's was when I started getting into cars since my dad had a Car and Driver and Automobile subscription.

I can only imagine what they had in tuner magazines back then...

JDMChizad remember the SSC spine quote? They would always quote movies on the spine of the cover and try to make you guess...

"These aren't the droids your looking for..."

Wonder if they are still doing that.

I DO REMEMBER GROUNDING KITS THAT PROMISED HP GAINS :lol:

Hell, I spent THOUSANDS on parts advertised in that mag. Remember the Jacobs ignition module? Supposed to give you 20whp by upgrading your ignition and coil? Good stuff!

Sporting the WeaponX Gunfighter front end and all huh? :lol:

Obi-Wan in the original Star Wars.

I win the quote game!

Yes I am old enough to have a 22 year old son. Barely, but that really hurts to admit.

WeaponX, hah. I was going Wings West. I even had some Stillen bling for my Nissan. I remeber when having a CAI was equivalent to being hung like a mule.

Who here had a CRX with chrome rocker panels, chrome fender lips and a chrome gas tank cover. Come on. I know one of you guys drove that car in college.

this makes underglow still not cool...

however,

nice looking girls with next to no clothes on and nice assets is still cool and will always be cool.... nice try though!

She would make a nice hood ornament on any ride, LOL.

Archived