LegacyGT.com

underglow?? yes or no???

redstriker

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont forget to the rocket boosters mod once you get finished installing that gnarly rad underglow broseph! Bound to add like atleast +8000hp and put you into low earth orbit

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14908&d=1234604989

• 2 weeks later...
Why is there such a double standard between imports and others?

Apparently its ok for large 4x4's and motorcycles to rock accessory lights but not imports. I think this boils down to insufficient toys as children by some.

its not ok for anyone son

its not ok for anyone son

not your son..

BUT

it seems to be ok in the minds of EVERYONE else but Subaru owners on the aforementioned vehicles

None of this is ok. Its cheesy fun no matter what. I would not put it on my SpecB. But on my truck it makes me laugh.

So its not ok, but excusable if its funny?

If it makes me laugh, yes. I am a grouch. Anything that makes me laugh is acceptable. Like you, LOL. I love this place.

There is a stigma attached with "Street Glow" It comes from the early 90's. If you did not live it, you just dont understand.

Ice, Ice Baby. Rolling in my 5.0 with top down so my hair can blow. Cruisin with my Alpine loud, OK enough. Yes I lived it. No I did not wear it (THANK GOD!)

Am I that old? I feel like my dad more and more every day. Geez. Thanks guys.

Oh, Gire, just for you I grew out my beard this last month. ****. By next Christmas I will look more like Santa than Don Johnson. It looks thin its sooooo gray, LOL.

A little lighter (weight). But yes, thats about it. Except its the fumiest thing. Its going blond before gray. So my usually reddish brown beard looks like a patchwork quilt, LOL.

Had not grown it out in years. Never would have known. The shaggy patch on my chin has had a few grays for years, but nothing major. I need some "just for men", LOL. No wonder I lost my job.

not your son..

BUT

it seems to be ok in the minds of EVERYONE else but Subaru owners on the aforementioned vehicles

So its not ok, but excusable if its funny?

:lol:

I myself am an old school ricer. I had a ricer Honda back in the 90s before the term "ricer" was even invented. We had other words for distastefully modded cars back then and even when the neon under body kit was introduced it was laughed at. Most of the Legacy crowd is older and already lived through the original wave of rice so of course we disagree with neon! Unless it's LED on a truck for fun...

I had a B13 Sentra. I had no Honda on purpose. I was determined to out rice the Honda crowd with my wanna be SR20 Sentra. I got pix, but they need to be scanned. Digital was not around yet. These are on film, LOL.

Your Hyperwhite bulbs got nothing on my Catz Eyes driving lights suckah! Oh, and my HotShot header is WAAAAY better than your DCSports. U see my Borbet 15's? Yeah 15's! The car came on 13's!

Archived