LegacyGT.com

Perrin 25MM Rear Bar $89.99?

integroid

Good to know the Perrin is 25mm. I bought a set of energy suspension bushings for my cobb rear sway....after confirming the size with Fred Beans (giving them credit, since the bar was out of production for awhile now)....only to find out, lying on the ground, that 25mm is definitely bigger than the cobb rear sway.

Anywho, extra set of energy suspension bushings lying around now :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Just tried to install my Perrin 22mm sway bar today. Took about 6 hours :o and I'm still not finished.

Did anybody here have any trouble reinstalling the Perrin bushings in with the stock U clamps on top of the AVO reinforcement brackets? I seem to be having some trouble threading the bolts back in to place. I tried going to Autozone and even Home Depot to get longer bolts, but no dice.

I also noticed the Perrin bushings don't sit flush with the stock U clamps, did anybody shave them to sit flush? I tried to use my Rallitek bushings that are meant for the Rallitek FSB, but they were somehow too wide and would not line up with the holes.

Help, I'm tired, frustrated and covered in Mobil 1 grease :(

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

Yea I got longer bolts. They came with the Perrin reinforcement brackets that I got used :facepalm: I'm definitely picking up some energy suspension bushings though.

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

Archived