LegacyGT.com

went in a ditch

Yeah I know exactly what you mean. I get about $350-$500 a month at my job and by the time I saved up enough to do all the converisons my car would be so old and outdated lol especially since our cars are already 12 years old, it is kinda hard to believe they are that old though!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice! yeah i get a little less than the numbers you're pinning, but it's still cash. mine only really needs struts, maybe some lowering springs too :D nothing's wrong with an old car that runs!! i'm planning on getting out of college in 4 years and getting right back in my legacy and GOING

i found one too up in mass. 98 lgt 5 speed, black, might have leather! $3500 obo on craigslist

107k, which kind of gets me worried about headgaskets/worn clutch. $3500 is a good deal, but if it needs $2000 more to make sure everything's all set, might not be worth it. and there's a leather package that could be optioned for a 98 manual, so it won't be limited, but it'll have leather :)

Oh nice, yeah that wouldn't be a bad deal but it is only has 107k than yes you should be concerned about the headgaskets. That is a good deal for that car, especially if you could do the headgaskets and clutch yourself, if you are savvy in the mechanical area.

You might have better luck on Sl-i.net looking for head gasket installs. Just a suggestion :) Sorry to break up the party. LOL

Wow. A woman who gives advice about head gasket installs.... I don't know if you quite realize how amazingly HOT that is.... :wub:

dude insurance would suck. i'd have to work 3-4 jobs, in highschool, to just get by. if i got it for a good price haha. one day, i will have a mighty specB, when i'm rich and famous :D i hope subaru gets it right and reinstates it for the fifth generation, there's plenty of people who miss it

in light of the whole situation, let's hope no one puts their car in a ditch again, especially you lgtgirl ;)

accidents are all around me this week: my dad backed our tribeca into a tree, my sister hit a brick wall in a friend's driveway turning around our jeep, and my brother left the door open on the audi and clipped the garage. i'm scared to even get near my legacy :(

I don't let anyone drive my car either. If something happens I want to know exactly what, if it starts to make an unusual noise I'll pull over and figure out what it is before driving on. I can't afford major issues with my car. Especially because I take it on long road trips about once a month.

Archived