LegacyGT.com

went in a ditch

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
legend at least ur car wasnt damaged haha

Yes and no. It was hitting the inside guardrail at 55mph that did the damage... actually spinning across the icy highway and going down into a fluffy snowy ditch on the other side of the road didn't do any additional damage. But I got a freshly painted front end, aftermarket grill... :p Oh yah.. and a ticket, higher insurance premium, $500 deductible.. etc... :mad:

http://beeez.com/lgt/bump2.jpg

http://beeez.com/lgt/bump3.jpg

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

ya son my brother in pass. seat on way to school was freakin out his side landed in the ditch it was too early... was running late... tried to countersteer when i lost traction but went to hard or sumthing i dont know it all happened so fast

ha. same here. 16. i thought i was lucky to get a nice sporty car. you got the limited!!

yeas these things are beast to control. you should try the 5050 mod.

So what is this 5050 mod? I have a 2005 and I can barely keep it on the road. How in hell does anyone drive these things? :spin:

Help a brother out.... :redface:

So what is this 5050 mod? I have a 2005 and I can barely keep it on the road. How in hell does anyone drive these things? :spin:

If you are running a LGT then you are 100+ more HP than us. Drive like you would a woman, rough and fast! Just don't leave a skidmark! :p

see!! just 3 years!!! need a co pilot?? haha.

dude the 50 50 mod is only good for autos and idk much about your year. you would have to go on rs25 and look for the mother thread of that topic

Is there an rs25 forum? Or on nasioc?

So you peeps have 100 hp less than me and you can't control it? Ya know tires wear out and you have to get new ones sometimes right? :lol:

If you have a 05 anything your awd system is different from the ones of 94-04. Its just alot smarter than ours in a whole different way. The 50/50 torque split is where you can have your touqe split 50/50 instead for our years 90/10. seach for it on the forums.

Do you have an 05 lgt or an 05 2.5i the lgt i guess i can understand controlling it but its still not that much haha, drive a stage 2 STi and have fun controlling that haha. and the 2.5i have just as much power as the second gen lgts. But if its in the snow then i have no clue im in sunny california buahahaha

Archived