LegacyGT.com

Exhaust Audio/Video Clip Compilation Thread - 2.5i Edition

^You're kidding. How's that sound on our cars?

Good Garshhhhh LOL that summs it up :lol:

Seriously though, it is the perfect exhaust for me loud on throttle purrs under 4K RPM I have to adjust fit slightly one tip is touching my bumper but that a simple clamp fix

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the SPT v2 so far a little rasp until its hot but I like it. It is louder not MagnaFlow loud and it look sexy with the SPT on the tips but not obnoxious. I am going to try yet another combo :eek: yes I know LOL Stock Y pipe and SPT cans if that works I will that the majority of the time

Man, that sounds loud as hell! Can we get start-up, revving and drive-by videos? I'm assuming you have the entire SPT exhaust installed, correct?

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

Man, that sounds loud as hell! Can we get start-up, revving and drive-by videos? I'm assuming you have the entire SPT exhaust installed, correct?

Yeah entire SPT v2 CBE, is it loud ? Glad to get an outside opinion b/c I can't judge its been 32 days since ive driven my car or seen it for that matter. IMa run a stock Y and SPT cans I think that is the ticket to my insanity :lol:

Ill get a rev, drive by etc video soon

Well, I'm comparing it to your stock exhaust video lol. Now is the exhaust hooked up to our stock headers, or your modified setup?

Stock LGT manifold (UEL) in both videos, I am going today to pick up a Y-pipe going to swap the SPT mid pipe for the stocker

Well the SPT is coming off to be sold LOL :lol: after 100 miles it is not for me. :eek: It is loud but this is due to the lack of a turbo and resonator like on the LGTs.

Whats next you ask???

The AVO mid-pipe :

http://www.avoturboworld.com/avoshop/images/thumbs/300_25_center.jpg

It is actually made for a 2.5i not a LGT and it uses factory locations and 2.5 inch piping with a resonator. Once I sell the SPT ill pick this up and give it a whirl I think it could be it (I hope)

I dont think it sounds too loud..lol

Yeah me either from this view its not that it is too loud it is that it drones, I ma thinking about adding a 70 series or Thrush muffler to the mid pipe hmmmmm unless I get a good offer for it :lol:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...