LegacyGT.com

0-60 times?

Im not sure if this is the place to post this?

My car is at Stage 2 and have enjoyed it very much.. I have done a few 0-60 runs and these are the times ,oh I have a GPS in my car and when my speedo says Im doing 60mph my gps also says the same(so my speedo is accurate).

With my Cobb mounted in car and wife in pass seat with digital stop watch in hand,these are the times. Do these numbers seem accurate?? If this is the case our cars are faster than most(Car n driver test shelby gt500 0-60 4.8secs).. Im just kind of blown away with how this car performs..:)

Cobb av2 0-60 4.69secs

wife stop watch 4.82secs

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Were you preloading the drivetrain with the e-break? Did you use the AP launch control? Most important, what kind of tires are on your car?

Agressive stage 2+ set-up really should be mid 5s, although you could be a much better driver than most. You're sure it's not teh spec b?

^^^ I consider myself an above average driver:rolleyes:.. I have a 5 speed mt and I rev to about 3500-3800, i dont dump the clutch but let out conservative..No launch control,General Altimax HP TIRE. I thought the stock 0-60 times were in the mid 5's?? this is why i wanted to know what others think and what others might be running..thanks

It's the serious extra helping of torque (stage 2) that helps the car get to 100 (KMH) as quick as it does.

I don't like 0-100 runs as much as I like 60-120 runs while merging on to highways. Those pulls put a big smile on my face every time.

Were you preloading the drivetrain with the e-break? Did you use the AP launch control? Most important, what kind of tires are on your car?

Agressive stage 2+ set-up really should be mid 5s, although you could be a much better driver than most. You're sure it's not teh spec b?

why would a spec b be any faster? 5 speed vs 6 speed? it's not any lighter than a GT. sub 5 second sounds pretty reasonable to me

noob question, how did you get the 4.69 sec from the Cobb? I've not looked into them, is there a function that times that or are you looking at a log after the drive and able to pull the time off that?

why would a spec b be any faster? 5 speed vs 6 speed? it's not any lighter than a GT. sub 5 second sounds pretty reasonable to me

noob question, how did you get the 4.69 sec from the Cobb? I've not looked into them, is there a function that times that or are you looking at a log after the drive and able to pull the time off that?

your new here so you probably haven't heard that the spec.B is TEH KING OF CARS!!!!11!

and its a feature on the accessport v.2

why would a spec b be any faster? 5 speed vs 6 speed? it's not any lighter than a GT.

Fun answer: They are powered by Tachyon Drives with a boost of RedBull driven exclusively by Jedi and Sith Lords. :D

Serious answer: Gearing makes a big diff.

Truth be told, the 5speed GT is faster 0-60 than the 6speed spec b (stock for stock).

Truth be told, the 5speed GT is faster 0-60 than the 6speed spec b (stock for stock).

:orly:

You just keep telling yourself that as you cry yourself to sleep.... :p You are J/K'ing right? Every review I have read put the SpecB up to .5s quicker. Mind you I stopped after I got mine. :D

But even .5s is still totally within driver skill levels.

so mid 4's is reasonable? Just very surprising to me.. Yes the Cobb av2 has a 0-60 feature(not sure how accurate but would think very)... the whole spec b comparo is funny(but i do wish i had the 6speed)

Yep...high 4s stage 2...not bad, eh? A friends has a 85 GlH turbo with the Mopar agressive computer...that thing was 0-60 in 6.3. Back in the early 90s, that was unreal. Now...meh.

Rehab is for quitters.

^^:rolleyes:

My other car is a stg. 3 S4 ;)

Runs average 11.5 seconds (~130mph @ 1/4 mile) at the track, and 0-60 can be less than 4 seconds if I launch it right.

These mildly modified GT's would put up a damn good fight. Never raced one at the track, even though we are talking apples and oranges here...

Much respect to all the awd monsters out there.

My other car is a stg. 3 S4 ;)

Runs average 11.5 seconds (~130mph @ 1/4 mile) at the track, and 0-60 can be less than 4 seconds if I launch it right.

These mildly modified GT's would put up a damn good fight. Never raced one at the track, even though we are talking apples and oranges here...

Much respect to all the awd monsters out there.

What year S4? Pics and mod list please.

Thread jacked... But, you asked..

2001 S4 2.7 bi-turbo 114k miles

Custom ported K04's

GIAC tune (M box)

Forge 007 diverter/bypass valves

AWE test pipes

Miltek exhaust

AWE fuel kit w/green top injectors and larger MAF

APR side mount IC's

Turbosmart MBC (bleeder, not ball and spring!)

EVO intake

RS4 clutch and fw

JHM short shifter

Koni coilovers

Audi A8 brake carriers w/drilled and slotted brembo discs

APR center vent boost gauge

18" replica-something wheels in the pic, but I am on stock 17" wheels right now.

I love this car and own the road in it. The insurance is killing me, though... even with a clean record.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u27/onepoint8tee/IMG_1244.jpg

nice audi. my car has 240whp and 250wtq on a mustang dyno and i get to sixty in the low 4 second range usually 4.5 to 4.2 depending on how well i drag the clutch out or if i spin or not. either way its pretty peppy just not a race car :(

Archived