LegacyGT.com

Edmunds review of 2010 Legacy 3.6R

Viber

Ouch :lol:

I just read in tis very forum that the 3.6R does not handle as the prior version, so it looks like The B4=failed corporate zombie cheerleader ;)

What's worse is that it appears that the Legacy 3.6R won't put the hurt on a Camry :eek:

which if you were paying attention isn't true. The bilsteins in the 3.0r weren't all that by any measure.

Calling me a cheerleader for pointing out how wrong some of you guys are in your blind hate is fine. I'll keep being right... you can keep making a sour face.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:(

Rah, rah!!!

So Subaru put out some suspension parts that weren't great :eek: shocking.

I never said I hated the 2010. If YOU were paying attention I said that I might buy one (not the 3.6R because I think it is a little too powerful for me), but since my local dealer can't seem to make a phone call, it might take a while.

No it totally makes sense. The 2010 is for old people like Bosco :hide::lol:

my ass seems to get bigger every year and the new Legacy is much more comfortable than my '06 so you're probably on to something there. :lol:

:mad: i guess i should sell the Corvette to some young guy who will appreciate it. ;):lol:

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Guest heightsgtltd

I thought the wife's ass is the one that is supposed to get bigger every year :lol:

They giving you estrogen at the nurtsing home again? :lol:

I thought the wife's ass is the one that is supposed to get bigger every year :lol:

They giving you estrogen at the nurtsing home again? :lol:

what's a "nurtsing home"? :confused:

home cooking will make anyone's ass bigger. :lol:

Stay Stock Stay Happy

home cooking will make anyone's ass bigger. :lol:

It's not home cooking, it's the quantity of food ;)

That being said I doubt heights knows what is home cooking :lol:

Guest heightsgtltd

That being said I doubt heights knows what is home cooking :lol:

Why would that be exactly? Because I can't cook whatever eastern block goulash you like to eat? :lol:

my ass seems to get bigger every year and the new Legacy is much more comfortable than my '06 so you're probably on to something there. :lol:

:mad: i guess i should sell the Corvette to some young guy who will appreciate it. ;):lol:

I could use a sporty ride to take to church on Sundays. My butt is small.

• 1 year later...

Hey, give the 3.6R credit. It delivers its HP and Torque at low RPMS, lower then most competitors. Not to mention it runs on REGULAR gasonline, and is a boxer style motor. Its a smaller more compact engine compared to inlines, and that translates to a lower engine mounting with better handling.

Sure its not going to blow the doors off at the dragstrip, but it delivers a 15 second quartermile, rain or shine, which is pretty darn good for any family car.

Take a look at crv's, and highlanders, what ever, the 3.6R with awd blows them away.

Haha, you guys are such losers. Im just reading and responding to threads that interest me . Are you guys searching out people to put down or you just dont have anything better to do?

Being a troll isn't a bad thing. You really shouldn't be so self-conscious. It's not pretty. Especially when you care so much about what we say too.

Archived