LegacyGT.com

Chump car challange

Tracer-X

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not bad! What numbers did it pull with the old engine?

Are you not a "fan" of Team Pony Express on FaceBook? All of our updates go on there first before we get a chance to update the forums.

We made 117hp and 105tq.

Jump on it, Let's do it, Ride it, My Pony...

EL4NFZT7

I am a fan, but my newsfeed is filled with girls crying about their lives and guys posting every time any play is made in any football game, so I don't pay much attention.

Like!

EL4NFZT7

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone see or hear anything about this "car"? I think it is a Ford Ranger on top of a Mustang chassis. BTW, the truck body was put on backwards...

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y191/Tracer-X/Misc/317138_10150415282572346_102985012345_8467464_1793882805_n.jpg

EL4NFZT7

• 1 month later...

Chump Car work day this Sat -our first of the year. The Chumpees had a nice holiday and now are ready to get to work.

BTW, where is the other Chump Car team that supposed to be forming up? Time to get things rolling if you want to get ready for Sep's race at the Ridge!!!

I have enough drama for now.....

• 1 month later...
Chump Car work day this Sat -our first of the year. The Chumpees had a nice holiday and now are ready to get to work.

BTW, where is the other Chump Car team that supposed to be forming up? Time to get things rolling if you want to get ready for Sep's race at the Ridge!!!

I think its stalemated on cost, car selection, and place to work.

Hey Tommy.

put us a pretty little chump car from Japan into a cargo container and ship it this way.

then we will hae a car and a place to work on it. :rolleyes:

I am sure there are plenty of Chumpifiable cars on CL. Shipping one from Japan will definitely 'stalemate' the cost issue further. :spin::spin::spin:

I have enough drama for now.....

Archived