LegacyGT.com

Chump car challange

Tracer-X

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy. Shit. It's actually almost here. :eek:

Can we talk really quick in here about this pit sharing? I'm honestly concerned about it and the safety. Yes, Captain Crunch actually brought up a real world legit issue. I'm serious though. I don't see how this makes Chump Car any safer or more fun by putting so many cars on the course that we can't even have our own pit to work in and do driver changes on. We have to work with another team we've never met before and will be competing against to orchastrate pit stops. :iam:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Holy. Shit. It's actually almost here. :eek:

Can we talk really quick in here about this pit sharing? I'm honestly concerned about it and the safety. Yes, Captain Crunch actually brought up a real world legit issue. I'm serious though. I don't see how this makes Chump Car any safer or more fun by putting so many cars on the course that we can't even have our own pit to work in and do driver changes on. We have to work with another team we've never met before and will be competing against to orchastrate pit stops. :iam:

My pretty-much-unsubstantiated math says the shared pit spaces will be about 17 feet wide. It'll be tight with two cars stopped at once but I think it will be easy enough to keep that to a minimum.

If we have to share the space with a bunch of d-bags, it could suck. But just about everyone I've talked to at the previous races has been pretty friendly so I'm not worried.

And after seeing 70+ cars on the track the previous October... I guess 80+ won't be any worse? :iam:

The last LeMons race has 170+ cars at Sears Point (aka Infineon). That track is only .6 miles longer then Portland!:eek:

Jump on it, Let's do it, Ride it, My Pony...

EL4NFZT7

.....I don't see how this makes Chump Car any safer or more fun by putting so many cars on the course that we can't even have our own pit to work in and do driver changes on. We have to work with another team we've never met before and will be competing against to orchastrate pit stops. :iam:

Don't worry... if the other team mis-behaves, I will lay the DRAMA on them. :lol::eek::lol:

I have enough drama for now.....

anyone with an i4 or other smart phone? find a wifi signal and face time us some real time video!

when will GoPro Heros have wifi ability???

good luck guys, break and axle shaft! (half shaft, what ever)

peace

Archived