LegacyGT.com

the 3rd Gen pic thread...

i was gonna do fender flares but thats not gonna look right with the flares being out way more then the wheels tucked and i relocated my harness and everything else and had skid plates.

If you wanted to scrape your bumpers on everything why didn't you just keep the ride height you had before and get a front lip and some JDM rear lip/sideskirt combo and just destroy the hell out of those? The damage you'd do to those would be a lot less substantial than the damage you've done to your fenders.

Sorry bro, but that's too low.

Side note: Why do people put stickers on the drivers side of their windshield? I mean... what was the logic there?

pulled to where i needed the,

What happened to the fenders.....

thanks bro but apparently some dont like it but to each his own right

^^ awesome wagon man. looks killer. i see you dont have your front lip anymore. did it get ripped off lol

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what seats are those??

there recaros but what model? i dont know, they were installed when the car was in japan, theres a name stitched across them in japanese, id highly recomend them! get asked about them all the time, heres a better pic of one

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/425586_440054786061061_1030133042_n.jpg

Thanks for the info and pics! much appreciated. i have a shop here that i can just show the picture and they will get it for me :) actually been looking at getting some BRZ/86 seats but these look pretty cool, never seen them before thats for sure!

never seen them before thats for sure!

ive been to an awful lot of national meets and never seen anything even close to them, they have a nice retro look to them, there very firm, and very secure with out being over kill, there adjustable by the turning knob aswell rather then the lever, so you get a more accurate seating angle. good qaulity leather too.

i got in touch with the guy that imported the legacy, and he sent me these

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/attachments/w126-s-se-sec-sel-sd/286992d1264444137-recaro-ideal-cs-ebay-new-york-konig-2.jpg

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/attachments/w126-s-se-sec-sel-sd/286993d1264444137-recaro-ideal-cs-ebay-new-york-konig-3.jpg

there the konig series but im not sure of the exact model, you want these with the leather trim, and i dont have the optional leg extension, find them fine without it

• 2 weeks later...