LegacyGT.com

the 3rd Gen pic thread...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good lord that looks beautiful! where can I get my hands on one of those Lancaster grilles!
I have the Revision D hood/lights/grille so unfortunately you'd need all 3 of those in order to use this grille as the US cars never got the facelift that the Global cars did

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Any idea where I can get the harness end for those lights? I ordered some but it didn't come with the big tails and the harness side connectors. :((((((

It is a Yazaki 7123-6244-40 connector, this chinese seller on Amazon claims to sell 5 of each the male and female side of this connector for about $20.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079JX4PQF

• 6 months later...
Have this 3rd gen Legacy I did a full jdm ej20k conversion to. Has the jdm front end conversion as well. Currently tearing everything apart, sending my ecu out to enduring solutions to get a sister chip installed so I can tune it. I’m also doing some more motor mods such as port and polish to the intake manifold, bigger injectors, headers and a methanol injection system. Already have a custom top mount intercooler, and turbo back racing exhaust on it. Currently working on the body filling in the door guard lines and a few other things. Anyone have any advice on fender flares? Seems rather difficult to find any that are specific for the body style. I wanna do wider tires/rims and change the offset. Any advice on flares would be much appreciated!

IMG_2558.thumb.jpg.8277c9d81e1a3b233524b7c955464b7c.jpg

IMG_2559.thumb.jpg.fc08be234372cfd40a7a91be8eac0b28.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...