LegacyGT.com

Do you mod your car for attention?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OP, If you want to find people looking for attention, go to www.hondatech.com. If your other thread is any indication, you really don't get this site's demographic in the slightest.

^^Yes and no, two of my good buddies are real smart when it comes to building there little honda rocket ships, there all over that page. and yes there are a lot of ricetards on that site.

I don't understand what people are trying to accomplish with fart cans stupid body kits and rediculous graphix...Thats why I like to keep my s**t low profile.

I think there is a fine line between a ricer and someone who gives there car some personality.

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v347/175/42/70602066/n70602066_31465865_9766.jpg

for example my buddies acu, nothing more than a little suspension work and painted factory wheels on the outside, doesn't look too menacing until your running it, thing ran twelves all day. haha only thing really noticeable about it was he was running straight pipes the thing sounded like a diesel truck

http://www.mike.vcn.com/tmp/ricer_civic_2.jpghttp://www.mike.vcn.com/tmp/ricer_civic_1.jpg

compared to this haha I found someone trying to sell this on ebay. i wouldnt wanna be caught dead in that thing i dont care how fast it is.

^^Yes and no, two of my good buddies are real smart when it comes to building there little honda rocket ships, there all over that page. and yes there are a lot of ricetards on that site.

I don't understand what people are trying to accomplish with fart cans stupid body kits and rediculous graphix...Thats why I like to keep my s**t low profile.

I think there is a fine line between a ricer and someone who gives there car some personality.

for example my buddies acu, nothing more than a little suspension work and painted factory wheels on the outside, doesn't look too menacing until your running it, thing ran twelves all day. haha only thing really noticeable about it was he was running straight pipes the thing sounded like a diesel truck

compared to this haha I found someone trying to sell this on ebay. i wouldnt wanna be caught dead in that thing i dont care how fast it is.

yeah i agree i tastefully modded my accord v6 (IMO) before i got the lgt. it's all what you feel looks good. i prefer people without knowledge of cars to think my car is stock but for a "car guy" to know what they're looking at. i still like the way my av6 looked, the performance is what made me out grow it.

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/6315/img0284gs7.th.jpg

Dubs yo

Dubs

22's

with spinners

I have seen a lot of them on Older Lexus's in Texas. A LOT. I wish I was kidding... at least many are the $20 plastic clip-on ones from the local auto parts stores. Though there are advertisements for real big dub financing (bad credit and no credit accepted - obviously). Sweet.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

The most attention I would say would be an obnoxious wing, paint, lights underneath, bass.

I modded/mod my 2.5i b/c i love the sound of the rumble and I think stance speaks a lot not much but a 1-2 inches drop coupled with nice tires makes a difference and isn't eye popping but ppl notice

haha bass isn't rice!

Not necessarily. When it's only bass and you can't hardly hear any words or tonality, it's definitely rice. It's like all the tweeters god blown out and the owner doesn't care :lol:

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

The LGT is a sleeper. It's a graceful looking car. Few people have raped them, but I have seen it done. STI hood scoops with FMICs, ridiculous pink paint, etc...

People in M3's ,who think they own the road, get really pissed at LGT wagons. I imagine they go back to the dealer for a tuneup.:lol::lol:

I prefer "sleeper"

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Archived