LegacyGT.com

Weekly or Bi weekly meets in Rockville/Gaithersburg

LegacyGTBiggie

List looks good, Josh.

I got a ride in a Co-worker's Evo X MR edition yesterday, and My God Almighty in heaven... that car is beyond beast. Mitsubishi has come such a long way it is unbelievable. That car was so balanced, so quick, dear God...

The car was optioned out with all the body kit add-ons from the factory and the car just looked way too awesome. If anyone is ever in the Columbia area and sees a Silver Evo X MR (has the big wing too with the lip extension), do not mess with it. His car is BEAST!!!!

Also, I am thinking about selling my Legacy as well. More details to follow tonight.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Evos are much better than MOST people give them credit for int he subaru world. And the new X is just that next level of vehicle. Ive known more than one person who swore their Honda/VW/whatever was the bomb. lost to or rode in a evo... and they almost all have evos now.

Bolted cammed and tuned making 370+awhp on the daily with almost no issues... And reliable. OMG i wish. too bad i LOVE my LGT and am happy making 260ish awhp

Well I will be at the CarMax in Rockville this afternoon after work to check out the silver optioned out one they have on their lot.

It seems strange that the car is priced at half what it is worth. Maybe some punk kid owned it and probably tore it up. But we'll see.

• I Donated
I'm here a bit early (didn't know how long it would take coming from Baltimore, and I was bored as hell at home anyway). I'm parked in the spaces right next to Randolph Rd, perpendicular to the rows. See everyone in a bit!

• I Donated
Oh, I had a bunch of parts on my G20. SR20VE swap, I/H/E, SR16VE N1 cams with adjustable cam gears, flywheel, LSD transmission, keyless entry/alarm from a Maxima, two sets of wheels from later-model G20s, headunit/speakers, etc. I had about $5000-6000 in parts into it. I just got tired of shit breaking -- it's an 18-year-old car and the last straw was when I had to do a clutch job at a track in Iowa when a spring broke on my clutch disk, then the new clutch fell out of adjustment and killed 5th gear, and then the new clutch broke completely. I'm going to try to keep the LGT a bit more reliable, and I have to do it on a budget because my girlfriend is making sure I save appropriate amounts of money now. So it will be a very gradual thing, hopefully helped along by selling the G20.

Oh man, talk about suckage... I start the loan process at the Navy FCU this morning for the Evo X. Now I see that it is sold. Goddamnit. Couldn't even give me time to start the loan!!

Oh well, maybe next time. Anyone know of any DECENT Mitsubishi Evo forums? I can try and find a car off there for later on.

We could do August 7th? DOes taht work for everyone? switch things up a little and get Hangman back out?

I am still leaning towards PHO for this meet. So id like a list of the better pho places in teh area. Preferably places with mroe than just soup for those who dont like PHO.