LegacyGT.com

Weekly or Bi weekly meets in Rockville/Gaithersburg

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2223583

Wow, I found my old page with my blue beauty and the black beauty I had before it!!! Oh man, what a huge mistake I did in selling it... HUGE mistake. I should have known to keep it when the person I gave a test drive to gave me the price I wanted for the car since it was bone stock.

Man I pulled such a LegacyGTBiggie...

Meh. shoulda stuck with the LGT... STIs SUCK...If I were to get a compact sports sedan... EVO all the way.

Meh. I like the STI. LGTs are great cars, but need too much to actually get there competitively based on conversations with Tommy and Ken.

EVO is a great car, but too expensive and cheap looking to spend that much money on them. Plus I prefer the older version of the EVO anyways (like Eric's car or earlier).

BTW, I am posting your words about STI Imprezas sucking so bad that they cannot run reliably at 400+ hp. I'll post the links and people's words for you to read. Then if you disagree with them, I'll let you duke it out with them while I grab the popcorn and enjoy the comedy. :lol:;)

Meh. shoulda stuck with the LGT... STIs SUCK...If I were to get a compact sports sedan... EVO all the way.

I whole heartily disagree with that comment... Considering I have the opportunity to drive both a LGT and an STi on an almost daily basis, I almost prefer driving the STi.

I whole heartily disagree with that comment... Considering I have the opportunity to drive both a LGT and an STi on an almost daily basis, I almost prefer driving the STi.

There is no reasoning with him, trust me on this. :lol: Just like someone would do with a psychopath yelling and running around saying that the world is going to end tomorrow, just look straight and then move along.

:bbq:

There is none... I know the STI is a faster adn sharper car than the LGT> Ive driven both.

My point is that in the segment that the STI inhabits... There is the EVO. The evo is even sharper and faster with a much better engine.

Harry... when do you get your STi sedan?

There is no reasoning with him, trust me on this. :lol: Just like someone would do with a psychopath yelling and running around saying that the world is going to end tomorrow, just look straight and then move along.

Dead on Harry.

If he likes Evos so much why didn't he buy one instead of the GT.Plus he claims that the Evo motor is soo much better then the STi.

What the hell does he think is under the hood of his GT? It's a detuned STi motor.:eek:

He needs to go back to the Sentra crowd.:spin:

Dead on Harry.

If he likes Evos so much why didn't he buy one instead of the GT.Plus he claims that the Evo motor is soo much better then the STi.

What the hell does he think is under the hood of his GT? It's a detuned STi motor.:eek:

He needs to go back to the Sentra crowd.:spin:

Yeah yeah yeah. If they made a compairable Mitsu that had the detuned EVo motor, that wasnt hidious beyond all belief(galant)... I probably would have gotten one.

I wanted a faster than most upscale nice midsized sedan. And that long with one of the sexier looks possible on a sedan sold me on the LGT.

Now STI v EVO... thats a different story. But to each their own. I just know that if i could bolt on and reach 400awhp on the daily I would. But subarus cant... evos can.

Harry is just mad cause my car looks and sounds better than his ever did.

And given his pnechant for change while following a perfect circle... a BMW will follow his latest change for SURE>

Josh, you're starting to really sound like a mad-man now. Chillax and stop ragging on my ride. I like the way my car sounds and looks. I just don't like the chrome grill on it. How that translates into hating the entire car is beyond me.

And I am getting an STI because the Impreza is how I got into Subaru in the first place.

And no, BMW is not coming into the picture. Been there, tried that, didn't like it.

:bbq:

Mercedes next?

And Im just giving you shit for being a hater.. So hate on young one.

MB would be great! But when I really think about it, I know I won't be happy with it come my first maintenance routine. I love the car, especially the MB C63 AMG Black, but it is too much car for me. Maybe one day.

I know you're giving me shit, but it's starting to sound like you're taking it to another level. Joking around is cool, but there is such a thing as taking it too far. :lol: If I didn't think you were funny and cool guy, I'd probably have already ignored you by now. :eek:

And just because someone does not like a car that you do does not mean someone took a shit on your gospel or some crap like that. :lol: I think the Nissan Sentras are great cars, but the stigma of the crowd of some punks I have seen has really left a sour taste in my mouth about them. My uncle loves his Sentra as do I. It really handles well on the track. But seeing as many rice-bowl racers on Rockville pike nearly causing accidents to race is just insane. And it is not once or twice I had seen this, but quite a few times. Heck, I could remember watching a Sentra trying to race an Evo 9. The jackass literally starts cutting people off, nearly collides into a person pulling out of Best Buy (doesn't even slow down just kept hauling) to catch up to the Evo 9. The dumbshit later gets demolished by the Evo 9 on Wooton Parkway.

Keep in mind I never said I hate "ALL" Nissan Sentras. ;) I thought your black Nissan Sentra with the bronze wheels looked very nice. I am surprised you forgot that compliment when we first met. :lol:

Friday July 23rd normal time 8PM

Tysons Buffet..

http://www.tysonsbuffet.com/index.htm

Tysons Buffet & Restaurant

5550 Randolph Road

Rockville, MD 20852

http://i48.tinypic.com/23gz0jd.jpg

Directions!

We are located in Montrose Shopping Center, in the same shopping center as the Gold’s Gym and G-Street Fabric, 1 block east of the Rockville Pike (Rt. 355) and 6 traffic lights from the highway I-270 (Exit 4-A),

Highway I-270

Take exit 4-A, bear to the right for approximately 2 miles, then make a right turn at Nebel Street (1 traffic light before train track). Our restaurant is on your right hand side.

Due to the ongoing construction on the Rockville Pike / Montrose Road, east bound cars on the Montrose Road are no longer able to cross Rockville Pike to get into Randolph Road. Please either use the new Montrose Parkway by going straight on the Montrose Road at the 3rd traffic light from the highway exit or make a detour on the Rockville Pike (Rt. 355).

Rockville Pike (Rt. 355)

From South — Make a right turn on Randolph Road , then turn right on the 2nd traffic light. Our restaurant is on your right hand side.

From North — Make a left turn on Old Georgetown Road, then make a left turn on first block. Straight down about 200 feet. Our restaurant is on your left hand side.

Georgia Ave (Rt. 97)

From South — Make a right turn on Randolph Road , go straight for approximately 4 miles, turn left on Nebel Street (1st traffic light after train track). Our restaurant is on your right hand side.

From North — Make a left turn on Randolph Road , go straight for approximately 4 miles, turn left on Nebel Street (1st traffic light after train track). Our restaurant is on your right hand side.

Tysons Buffet on July 23rd @ 8pm

LIST

1)Biggie (joshua)

2)Mr_Luv (tommy) MAYBE!

3)HarryN (tentative)

4)PeterJMC (pee-tah)

5)Roppongi Sho (Rahman)

6)gsubarut (Armando)

7)tsunami (David)

8)Woodstock (andrew) MAYBE

9)thefultonhow (David) MAYBE

10)keemosaki (Daniel)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

Is this list still accurate? Anyone with a godo camera please bring it. I cannot order mine until next week or so. Canon SX210 IS here I come... Just short of a DSLR but still a compact camera.