LegacyGT.com

LGT get together in VT?

jtmvt

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drew, what town you going to be in Friday? I'll be all heading to Burlington and Stowe on Friday however will be taking many stops along the way. If you're up for heading to Bton (2hr drive depending upon where you are in SVT). But yea, the town of Bratt has the Flat Street Pub which has many good beers....I'll likely pass by there at 10am though :(

3pm why so late in the day?

I just threw out a time that seemed reasonable. Figured we could meet up then, hang out for a bit, go for a quick drive somewhere, then it would be about dinner/drink time for those who wanted to.

just drove the pass on 108 near Stowe. Would have been more fun if it was closed to other cars, hikers, bikers, and that deer near Lot 1. F@&&@ng thing was like, "why hellooooo". I hit a pigeon on 91 in Springfield, I don't need anymore wildlife murder this week.

subaru's knock a lil all the time, its the nature of the boxer engine. at any rate I'll rebuild it for u :)

It's a bit more than the usual knock to which I'd grown accustomed to which was more of a faint tick, though your second statement intrigues me and I wish to learn more.

Archived