LegacyGT.com

LGT get together in VT?

jtmvt

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For all you VT LGTers.... I lost the battle with a pothole today and the rims that I had on my car are no more. Bent 2 rims and destroyed 2 tires. Winters on it now. So pissed. I have pics but don't know how to put them on here.

Damn, Mike. You've had some bad luck with the car lately. :eek: Did you get the hesitation issue squared away? You ought to post those pictures you took of the meet if you get around to it.

ha...you guys have no idea... :mad:

Actually, I do....I've had some new crap happen that you haven't heard about. My car's been in the shop quite frequently as of late. All is well now though.....knock on wood. It tends to be like a chain reaction....although not everything is linked.......but still not as bad as you, Matt. ;) Is your car running "perfectly" now......:lol:

• 3 weeks later...
The guy who owns "Monster" energy drink is sueing a guy in vermont who made a micro-brew called "vermonster". and I gotta say, I am not a masshole! born and raised in the plains of colorado! yip yip yip! Can't wait to get back to the mountains and snow though :) Ill try to make it up for any big meets etc this winter/spring

Archived