LegacyGT.com

new info on 06 legacy

I think realisticly (sp?) the only changes to the 06 model for the GT's should be optional HIDS, navigation system, moonroof (all standard on Limited). GT models should also recieve a sportier supsension and possibly a 6 speed manual. As far as horsepower, I believe 250 is fine of else you would be getting into STi territory but maybe 270 would be nice. Oh yea, I don't think Subaru should release a USDM Legacy STi but rather, optional STi parts from dealers (body parts, wheels, brakes, exhaust, suspension, etc.)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There won't be too many changes. Let me tell you, they are concentrating most all of their efforts at the design, fine tuning, and launch of the 00x.

From what I hear, the Navi is in, but other than that, not too many changes...

Rob

There won't be too many changes. Let me tell you, they are concentrating most all of their efforts at the design, fine tuning, and launch of the 00x.

From what I hear, the Navi is in, but other than that, not too many changes...

Rob

What is the 00x???

Let's give this 2006 LGT speculation thing a rest.

Other than the Pontiac GTO, which car in the last 20 years has had

drastic changes in it's 2nd model year after a complete and full redesign?

And the only reason the GTO did it was to increase it's sales, and because

the 5.7 liter was no longer going to be made!!

I'm 99% sure the 2006 will pretty much be exactly like the 2005 with

mild changes/upgrades....as pretty much all cars do/get from one year

to the next!

i heard that the '06 models will have an optional midget servant that will put your spare tire on in the event of a blow out.

and, if you ever need to flag down a to truck, said midget will do the work for you. if in the event that the midget gets hit by a speeding car, subaru will replace him under warranty.

this, i promise you, is set in stone. SOA invested millions of R&D dollars into finding out that this was a necessary option car buyers wanted.

I also work for Subaru (dealership full time and freelance web design for S.o.A.)....and this is all news to me....

...and I doubt Subaru would switch from Chase Automotive Finance (Subaru Motors Finance) to GMAC since Subaru Motors Finance just received JD Powers top rating in customer satisfaction for 2004 of all U.S. based manufacturer finance programs.

i heard that the '06 models will have an optional midget servant that will put your spare tire on in the event of a blow out.

and, if you ever need to flag down a to truck, said midget will do the work for you. if in the event that the midget gets hit by a speeding car, subaru will replace him under warranty.

this, i promise you, is set in stone. SOA invested millions of R&D dollars into finding out that this was a necessary option car buyers wanted.

It was actually part of their survey campaign. The response must have been overwhelming

1303553798_subarusurvey.JPG.3014fde1011cb7950337ceefaeb1c66a.JPG

.o0O0o.

i think many of you will be dissapointed to see that the Legacy will be the same for 2006 MY. If Subaru is to come out with an STi version for Legacy...it would come out in Japan first. As of yet...do they market a said Legacy STi in Japan ? NO...although people like talking about its 6 speed and bigger turbo as the STi Legacy. So...no. Not until the US STi gets 3L DOHC turbo...will we see a Legacy STi.

I also work for Subaru (dealership full time and freelance web design for S.o.A.)....and this is all news to me....

...and I doubt Subaru would switch from Chase Automotive Finance (Subaru Motors Finance) to GMAC since Subaru Motors Finance just received JD Powers top rating in customer satisfaction for 2004 of all U.S. based manufacturer finance programs.

I think he was talking about Canada, where the SUbaru financing is currently done by Primus.

i think many of you will be dissapointed to see that the Legacy will be the same for 2006 MY. If Subaru is to come out with an STi version for Legacy...it would come out in Japan first. As of yet...do they market a said Legacy STi in Japan ? NO...although people like talking about its 6 speed and bigger turbo as the STi Legacy. So...no. Not until the US STi gets 3L DOHC turbo...will we see a Legacy STi.

Very good point. The good stuff always comes out JDM first. Heck our legacys came out a year sooner in Japan.

.o0O0o.

Power boost for all 2.5 NA motors

STi versions of Forester and Legacy (six speed)

WRX goes to 2.5L turbo

so your saying subaru will give up scaa rally? because in the wrc, no car can have over 2.0liter displacement. if im not mistaken

I strongly believe SoA's main focus right now is the B9 Tribeca, the Legacy line is doing good and so won't get much attention for a while unless sales go down or something happens ("if it ain't broken, don't fix it").

This Space For Rent

so your saying subaru will give up scaa rally? because in the wrc, no car can have over 2.0liter displacement. if im not mistaken

SOA gave the US market the 'larger' displacement engines, since americans are friggin obsessed with numbers. while not entirely true, i'm sure someone can elaborate on the larger displacement engines we get.

SOA gave the US market the 'larger' displacement engines, since americans are friggin obsessed with numbers. while not entirely true, i'm sure someone can elaborate on the larger displacement engines we get.

that, and the u.s. doesn't get "good" gas so 2.5 is needed to produce the desired power.

This Space For Rent

:mad:you guys aren't reading....

i said legacy 2.5i naturally aspirated engines, no plans for the turbos !!!! and Canada...

now before dissing people... read the posts...

and most of all, wait and see.

hey, at 2:30 in the morning, you wouldnt be reading everything either

:D

i kid, i kid....but really, you wouldnt :eek:

there's something funny , me and ricardo work in a subaru dealer ship and they send us a cd with all those info , so why do you guys keep guessing what will have and won't it's an official subaru cd so what he sait about the legacy is all real shit no damn bull shit.

Archived