LegacyGT.com

new info on 06 legacy

still comes back to the same thing, wait and see. I'm tired of wasting time time trying to inform you guys of valuable info, and then being shoved around for it. screw this.

Ricardo, it's sorta like the reason people use this:

:needpics:

So much bad info out there, nobody wants to believe anything without anything to go on but secondhand info.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ricardo, it's sorta like the reason people use this:

:needpics:

So much bad info out there, nobody wants to believe anything without anything to go on but secondhand info.

With you on that, hey at least in my thread I posted a link of a screenshot of the new Legacy models... :p

This thread is some of the best reading I've done in a while. Entertaining, i.e. funny, full of drama (Ricardo: Calme toi!!) and suspense. Keep up the good work guys. But like I've said before "Patience dear bretheren. Patience"

Mack

glad to hear it !

Sorry for my lack of patience... I'm an honest guy, just pleading my cause...

( Mais il faut quand même apprécier un bon show ! )

I was surprised to see that alot of canadians frequently visit this forum !

I'm sure we will all remember this thread, when the legacy 06' comes out. Can't wait to see !

The only feature Subaru needs to add to be superior to every car on the road is a center mounted analog clock. Hopefully I have beaten Wunderkind to posting this, as he/she seems fixated on the clock.

Focusing on the main thread topic......

i heard that the '06 models will have an optional midget servant that will put your spare tire on in the event of a blow out.

and, if you ever need to flag down a to truck, said midget will do the work for you. if in the event that the midget gets hit by a speeding car, subaru will replace him under warranty.

this, i promise you, is set in stone. SOA invested millions of R&D dollars into finding out that this was a necessary option car buyers wanted.

I heard from a dealer in Springfield, VA that only GTs will get the midget in trunk (MIT) service option, 2.5 i's would get a lactose intolerant monkey in trunk (LIMIT) option. Last minute negotiations between SoA and the Midget Union (MU) resulted in a minimum of 200 horsepower, otherwise the German midgets mock you for buying a "girlie-car". Disposable diapers for the LIMIT option will be a $45 dollar port-installed optional, but is highly recommened, especially if you drink anything from Starbucks.

Logic would dictate that if substantial changes were made from the 05 Legacy, you would not announce it so that all LGT 05 inventory would be moved out (probably with incentives) prior to the 06 arrivals, MIT and LIMIT options included. Although the dealer in Springfield is already building kennel-like facilites behind the service department.

Focusing on the main thread topic......

I heard from a dealer in Springfield, VA that only GTs will get the midget in trunk (MIT) service option, 2.5 i's would get a lactose intolerant monkey in trunk (LIMIT) option. Last minute negotiations between SoA and the Midget Union (MU) resulted in a minimum of 200 horsepower, otherwise the German midgets mock you for buying a "girlie-car". Disposable diapers for the LIMIT option will be a $45 dollar port-installed optional, but is highly recommened, especially if you drink anything from Starbucks.

Logic would dictate that if substantial changes were made from the 05 Legacy, you would not announce it so that all LGT 05 inventory would be moved out (probably with incentives) prior to the 06 arrivals, MIT and LIMIT options included. Although the dealer in Springfield is already building kennel-like facilites behind the service department.

Girl midgets, guy midgets, or both? Are they priced the same. Think there will be a large mark-up over invoice?

Do the midgets come equipped with hilarious clown outfits, or normal street clothes? Can the midget be purchased from the dealer for an 05' model and have the midget seat installed in the trunk? Also can SOA warrant the midget to be free of manufacturers defects, and also not be inherently evil like most midget tend to be?

We wan't answers and we wan't them now!

Wow, imagine if I'm waiting for better features, I would never buy a car in it's first model year...

Keep your lies coming, they are a great laugh ;) Muah

When the time comes, it will be my pleasure to start a new thread titled new info on 07' legacy , and of course, since some models will have new engines, well you won't buy one, cause it will be in it's first year. Anyways, why would a dealer want your buisiness ? But hey, like you said, salesmen are assholes, but then again, our world is filled with assholes. Like someone said before in this thread, patience. Although there are still stings where you don't have to wait tu be sure of...

hope you choke laughing....

je suis pas tout seul a croire que c'est un osti d'retardé lui ? faut faire quoi aujourd'hui pour se faire comprendre, ahhh pis d'la marde, les ostis d'redneck.... un vrai elvis gratton....:lol:

Ricardo, oui c'est drole ST.

Subaru has got to raise the bar sooner or later. It's too good of a car and too great a company to let the likes of the Mazdaspeed (POS)6, and Ford 500 eat up the market share. I don't even have a Legacy and I believe that Subie will deliver.

Mack

Just found out from the dealer that the optional trunk midget to change the spare tire for 06' has been scrapped because of ventilation issues. Now he did mention something about a soft-serve ice cream machine for the back seat passengers though....hmm

can someone host me a pic ? i need to prove a point. Forget about waiting till summer for that b.s. going somewhere i don't want to mention.

thanks.

oh, and by the way, steve erkel is nowhere close to elvis gratton.

Archived