LegacyGT.com

Brake lines for Brembos

PhilT

Ha, can't believe this. The lines in my original "prototype" set were of different lengths!!

See the picture below. I measured the lines in Photoshop, and the bottom line is 10% shorter. Approximate, but it looks like I took the picture at a 90 degree angle, so there should not be perspective skew. I need yet to crawl under the car to confirm, but it looks to me that the longer line became the template and hence the "too long" install results.

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=75465&d=1257139496

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey Guys!!!! Just got done doign a transaction with Eric At Brakeswap. These kits are still available for that price at 149.99 for LGT customers!!! So if you still need a set I just got mine! Check it out!

http://brakeswap.rpmware.com/brakeswap/legacygt_custom_lines_w/_rear_brembo/sub1130brks100clear/i-521953.aspx

How do you like them? Installed yet? I want them... Not sure if worth it...

Btw these aren't the same as the GB.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

How do you like them? Installed yet? I want them... Not sure if worth it...

Btw these aren't the same as the GB.

That's if you want the whole kit. If you want just the rear lines, specify in the comments section and I will charge accordingly ($65 for just rear shipped).

Free Sonax Cleaner Deal

http://www.brakeswap.com

Carbotech, Hawk, PFC, DBA Rotors, Motul, Wilwood, Castrol...

Great service. No bumping required :icon_tong!

That's if you want the whole kit. If you want just the rear lines, specify in the comments section and I will charge accordingly ($65 for just rear shipped).

SWEET!!! We're talking about the full length rear brembo lines that replace both flex sections AND the short solid joining section (as pictured)? If not, how much for those LONG rear lines? I may still want full set, not sure yet...

Do you also have lines for stock 1990 LS400 all around? (serious question)

Lastly, are front two-piece brembo rotor rings in 328/330 x 28 really priced at $200/side for your house brand, and $400 for name brand, each? I did not look into this enough before jumping in :lol:

Price also on just the two-piece replacement bolt/nut sets for attaching ring to hat? Didn't see them just the nuts/bolts packet on your website. Many of mine are loose, which I'm guessing is a really bad thing...

Thank you for your fantastic support. Let's talk via PM :)

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

SWEET!!! We're talking about the full length rear brembo lines that replace both flex sections AND the short solid joining section (as pictured)? If not, how much for those LONG rear lines? I may still want full set, not sure yet...

Do you also have lines for stock 1990 LS400 all around? (serious question)

Lastly, are front two-piece brembo rotor rings in 328/330 x 28 really priced at $200/side for your house brand, and $400 for name brand, each? I did not look into this enough before jumping in :lol:

Price also on just the two-piece replacement bolt/nut sets for attaching ring to hat? Didn't see them just the nuts/bolts packet on your website. Many of mine are loose, which I'm guessing is a really bad thing...

Thank you for your fantastic support. Let's talk via PM :)

This would be easier over PM or email. LS400 lines yes and on site.

Brembo rings are not priced as you mention. We can get Brembo two piece rings for certain applications, but Ill have to look up pricing. Same w/ the hardware kits.

The rear-only lines we custom make are for the rearmost section of the 6 piece LGT kit.

Free Sonax Cleaner Deal

http://www.brakeswap.com

Carbotech, Hawk, PFC, DBA Rotors, Motul, Wilwood, Castrol...

Great service. No bumping required :icon_tong!

Archived