LegacyGT.com

All Legacy Meet in PA (bucks county)

captainhook

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had initially said it was up to everyone to bring their own lunch if they want it, because I knew it would be a lot easier that way. If the large majority of people coming would like it to be a BBQ, then we could certainly organize that. *show of hands* who wants it to be a BBQ???

Also, I am calling the park today for specifics on using the picnic area. Should have some info posted up later in the day.

I think I'll vote nay on a BBQ. Too much to plan out as far as who brings what, some people might complain that they spent more than others, what is someone is a no show? Too many variables. I'd be content throwing a sandwich or 2 and some chips in a bag and being set for the day.

I just contacted the park and they told me I needed to talk to the assistant park manager, but she's away until Thursday. She'll be calling me back with a yes/no then. The woman that answered the phone told me if it's only 20-30 it shouldn't be a problem at all. There are currently no other parties on the schedule to use the picnic area on that date. She sounded a little hesitant when she asked, "is this a muscle car club or something." But when I responded with, "no, it's just a bunch of guys with Subaru Legacy's" she was like, "haha, Subarus??? I'm sure that'll be fine" . . . little does she know. Lol, I'll keep you guys posted.

Attending:

1. captainhook

bolksey85

windy road (please do bring the camera, your pics are always awesome!)

dabetic

pathfin9

cseagle08

hollatchaboy

Mnb5023

RIPjeep2002

10. ArcTec34

wagonmaster87

soda popinski

subleg05gt

absolutsnwbrdr

mindspin311

silvergt05

subie-doo

arkadyzv

brian1

20. phillywilly

redDawg (tristatetuners)

hatchsurfer3 (tristatetuners)

dangerous atom (tristatetuners)

snoozie (tristatetuners)

iblis (tristatetuners)

kcnizm0 (tristatetuners)

03wrx_girl (tristatetuners) - borrowing dad's Legacy

Maybe attending:

tyrone biggums

F-WDC Spec B

ultimakf7

bravonoj

bonomia3

sleeper8406

rock2534

stoplight assassin

PSZCZ.lgt (tristatetuners)

BE-Fresh (tristatetuners)

The Asst. Park director still hasn't called me back. I'm giving her till the end of the day, if I need to I'll call her tomorrow morning.

thats a nice list u got there

Seriously, and we still have 7 weeks to add to that list! lol

So I need to call this chick back today. The question is do I use the general car meet rule of thumb and expect only 50-60% of the people signed up to actually come? Or is everyone here pretty devoted and I should tell her to expect 30-40 cars???

I'm in if it's a Legacy ONLY meet. What's with all these other tuner cars? There are plenty of meets for them. If Jerremy has an EVO let him go to an EVO meet. I like him very much, but let him take a Beans Legacy to the meet. If he's selling aftermarket parts, Cobb accessports, etc at the meet that's a different story!

Brian1

I'm in if it's a Legacy ONLY meet. What's with all these other tuner cars? There are plenty of meets for them. If Jerremy has an EVO let him go to an EVO meet. I like him very much, but let him take a Beans Legacy to the meet. If he's selling aftermarket parts, Cobb accessports, etc at the meet that's a different story!

Brian1

+1, my thoughts exactly. It would be awesome if he could bring a 2010. (even though I hate them)

Not cool, I was mislead by the chick I talked to on Tuesday. I just found out that I need to fill out some paperwork and type up a letter describing exactly what we're going to do and where and how many people will be there. Then it needs to be reviewed + approved by the park manager. Not really a big deal, but it would have been nice to know that on Tuesday cause I would have had it done by now. *shakes head*

In a surprising turn of events today there is a decent chance there will be a big surprise everyone will be very interested in at this meet! I REALLY wish I could go into more details, but I've been forbidden to say anything more until everything is set in stone. If it happens, TRUST ME, this will not be a meet to miss!

In a surprising turn of events today there is a decent chance there will be a big surprise everyone will be very interested in at this meet! I REALLY wish I could go into more details, but I've been forbidden to say anything more until everything is set in stone. If it happens, TRUST ME, this will not be a meet to miss!

Jeremy will be bringing a 2010!? :lol:

You can move me to the attending list next time you update. I have marked this in my calendar.

Jeremy will be bringing a 2010!? :lol:

You can move me to the attending list next time you update. I have marked this in my calendar.

Haha, no, I have not spoken to Jeremy recently. Although that reminds me I should tell him that the SPT exhaust + perrin sways + cobb springs don't jive. :spin:

Burnout contest? Oh, wait, AWD.....:lol: On a serious note, if it's a Sunday, I have off so make me a definite unless some totally unseen event arises. Which it better not!;)

Archived