LegacyGT.com

All Legacy Meet in PA (bucks county)

captainhook

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

missed the poll before it got closed but i wouldve voted for Legacy only.

I can go to any of the local weekly general meets if i wanted to attend a run-of-the-mill, many different cars type of meet.

but my opinion doesnt really matter since i can't make it this year anyway due to weddings.

ive been reading this thread and i dont want to step on captainhooks toes by trying to organize a last minute meet. (if you would like me to start a new thread just let me know) ive been couped up in my garage for the last month putting together a 2000 legacy (which is for sale byw in the classifieds). I really want to get out and see some of the legacys you guys have. I attempted to go to the top of the trop meet last year but after they shut it donw there was only a hand full of legacys left there. would anyone be up for a last minute meet next weekend? there are a few places me and some older generation subarus had meet through the years without problems, mostly in state parks and such. i guess you can post here or pm me if your intersted. thanks

really if you're posting it on this forum it should be open to members of this site regardless of what model Subaru they own

also, if you're holding it in a public place what right do you have to deny attendance?

really if you're posting it on this forum it should be open to members of this site regardless of what model Subaru they own

also, if you're holding it in a public place what right do you have to deny attendance?

If I'm organizing the meet, it's my prerogative to choose what vehicles are welcome. The "public place" you speak of requires a permit for a meet, of which my name was on last year. It's not like showing up to a mall parking lot where anyone has the right to park. Parking spots were limited and just Legacy's (and one baja) filled the lot last year, so even if I opened it up to other cars, they would have no where to go. As my name was on the permit, I was also responsible for the behavior of the attendees. Having attended quite a few Subaru meets from a number of areas, it's very clear that the majority of disruptive behavior comes from Impreza owners, which I'm not interested in dealing with. THAT is why I can and will deny attendance to some Subaru owners.

The fact that the argument here was over and a site administrator felt it necessary to join the trolling speaks poorly for both yourself and this site.

A note for the general public:

I will not be hosting a public free-for-all meet this year. My time will clearly be much more wisely spent and appreciated organizing a more elaborate private Legacy-only event for a limited number of members as opposed to wasting countless hours fighting with the childish Trolls over a public meet. I have not yet ironed out all of the details for this meet, including what the attendance cap will be, but a limited number (perhaps 10-15) will allow me to offer much more than the meet and greet and slow cruise of last year.

I'll go but only if its all legacies parked in this order. Modified Spec B, Spec B with Rims, Spec B, LGT modded, LGT with rims, LGT, and 2.5i. Anything out of that order I'm out.

I'll save you any hassle, you're already out of the running. :)

I'll save you any hassle, you're already out of the running. :)

Out of the running? Bahahaha.

Do you read the shit you put on this forum? All you spew is narcissistic garbage out of your ass.

Better be extra careful who you invite to your SUPER SECRET event. I know enough of the tri-state people that I can find out the location. Then there will be more Nissans, Hondas, and Bajas than you can ever find parking for. :lol::lol::lol:

Sincerely,

90% of LGT.com

Out of the running? Bahahaha.

Do you read the shit you put on this forum? All you spew is narcissistic garbage out of your ass.

Sincerely,

90% of LGT.com

It might help your cause if you actually understood the definition of narcissism. Hosting a unique event for Legacy owners doesn't fall under the definition, regardless of how you attempt to spin or twist it. It's also clear you speak for only the very few trolls of this forum, as 50+ cars attend the "Legacy-only" meet last year and there was nothing but appreciation and praise for the ultra successful event from those that attended. I suggest you take your clan of trolls and head for the nearest bridge, cause you're only making an ass out of yourself here. ;)

Please define to us what you mean by troll. You called a site admin a troll when he was making sense, you called me. Mike, and a few others trolls (in the thread you closed because you admitted defeat) please tell us what you define as a troll, because it seems that everyone that isn't you or see things through your eyes is a troll. Truth is you're feeding the "trolls" with plenty to bust your balls on so you're equally as guilty. If you don't like how this site is ran, leave! Go join lgt.org and dictate to everyone how great your point of view is maybe you'll get 1 or 2 fans.

So when you drive do you have to keep your sunroof open to fit that big head in the car?

For the uneducated out there:

Troll: someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Saying that you will not be attending this year because you changed your mind about liking the Legacy-only idea that the meet was built on is perfectly fine. Purposefully going out of your way to derail a successful meet and thread for your own personal interests is defined as being an internet Troll, which both you and Mike are textbook examples of. Mike didn't even attend last years meet and has nothing to do with it, yet you summoned his assistance because you weren't being successful in derailing the thread on your own. You are both parasites of this forum that continue to embarrass Legacy owners as a whole and ruin meet opportunities for them.

For the record, the only "defeated" individuals of this whole experience are going to be the folks that attended last years meet, were looking forward to this year, and no longer have a large meet to go to because degenerates like you two convinced me that it's no longer worth dealing with the bullshit that now all of the sudden goes along with it. As per the final vote in the poll thread, it was 11 for Legacy only and 5 for all Subaru from the voters that were not trolling the thread. If you only include votes from last year's attendees it was 11 for Legacy only and 2 for all Subaru. I have a feeling that wasn't the landslide you were predicting . . . :lol:

The fact that the argument here was over and a site administrator felt it necessary to join the trolling speaks poorly for both yourself and this site.

we've had reported posts from this thread, when you're rude to other members the "trolling" starts.

Archived