LegacyGT.com

All Legacy Meet in PA (bucks county)

captainhook

dunno if we're looking to expand this into more than legacies... but, i was at fred beans subaru today pickin up a part for the car and told the dude behind the counter about the meet and he seemed preeetty interested. told him i'd get back to him about it, but this could potentially be much larger. but, like i said don't know if people are trying to expand. i just remember what happened last time there was a legacy meet in philly at ikea and 4 people showed up.

it's upto you guys, i don't want to invite a party if it's just a get together. let me know.

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry if this is a downer, but I'm only interested in having Legacy's at this meet. There are meets all over the place all the time for every other imaginable tuner car, just hit up tristatetuners. For instance, the TST bbq in media PA is this Sunday. (I'll be there) There will be over 120 various cars. My point in making this meet was to assemble a bunch of us Legacy guys. So far there are 20-30 people in, so I think the attendance of it being Legacy's only won't be an issue. (unless people flake out)

And yes, I'm well aware of Jeremy's tuner car meet at Fred Bean's on June 5th. It should be a good time, but I'm not looking to replicate that kind of meet. If you have a few friends that wish to tag along with other cars, I really don't care, but expect Legacy and then "other" parking. :p

The date and time are officially set for July 19th at 11am. The place is tentatively Nockamixon Lake.

Sorry if this is a downer, but I'm only interested in having Legacy's at this meet. There are meets all over the place all the time for every other imaginable tuner car, just hit up tristatetuners.

+1 i like the legacy only idea

Legacy Meet Sunday July 19th at 11:00am (@ Nockamixon Lake for now)

Attending:

1. captainhook

bolksey85

windy road (please do bring the camera, your pics are always awesome!)

dabetic

pathfin9

cseagle08

hollatchaboy

Mnb5023

RIPjeep2002

10. ArcTec34

wagonmaster87

soda popinski

subleg05gt

absolutsnwbrdr

mindspin311

silvergt05

subie-doo

redDawg (tristatetuners)

hatchsurfer3 (tristatetuners)

20. dangerous atom (tristatetuners)

snoozie (tristatetuners)

iblis (tristatetuners)

kcnizm0 (tristatetuners)

Maybe attending:

phillywilly

tyrone biggums

F-WDC Spec B

ultimakf7

bravonoj

bonomia3

sleeper8406

rock2534

stoplight assassin

im down for the meet to man.... i met u today, i had the supercharged black mustang!

Haha, yes you did, and the pleasure was all mine . . . your Stang is DISGUSTING! How disgusting you might ask? This disgusting . . . http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu325/tunedlgt/IMG_1237.jpghttp://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu325/tunedlgt/IMG_1239.jpg:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I'm looking forward to seeing your Leggy at my meet. ;)

So will there be any activities during this meet?

Depends, what are you looking for? I was thinking it may be easiest if I leave it up to you guys to bring food if you want. Or we could organize a bbq. To be honest, everyone (like 100+ people) at the TST meet today were satisfied just talking to/meeting other car owners for a few hours and it was a hell of a lot of fun. I was thinking we would do something very similar, particularly since our cars have a hell of a lot more in common.

Archived