LegacyGT.com

All Legacy Meet in PA (bucks county)

captainhook

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why dont they jive? You having issues?

Yep, clank clank clank. (sway bar bouncing off the exhaust tubing going to the right can) . . . currently rocking the ghetto fix. (zip tied a piece of rad tube around the sway bar to protect it temporarily)

I know what the surprise is! Blackjack! And hookers!

Ok, that might be a better surprise than what I'm planning. :lol:

Updated attendance list (6-1-09):

Attending:

1. captainhook (also bringing an 09 2.5i)

bolksey85

windy road (please do bring the camera, your pics are always awesome!)

dabetic

pathfin9

cseagle08

Mnb5023

RIPjeep2002

ArcTec34

10. wagonmaster87

soda popinski (pending new engine)

subleg05gt

absolutsnwbrdr

mindspin311

silvergt05

subie-doo

arkadyzv

brian1

phillywilly

20. sleeper8406

stoplight assassin

redDawg (tristatetuners)

hatchsurfer3 (tristatetuners)

dangerous atom (tristatetuners)

snoozie (tristatetuners)

iblis (tristatetuners)

kcnizm0 (tristatetuners)

03wrx_girl (tristatetuners) - borrowing dad's Legacy

BE-Fresh (tristatetuners) - possibly bringing an 08 as well

Maybe attending:

tyrone biggums

F-WDC Spec B

ultimakf7

bravonoj

bonomia3

rock2534

05Boost

PSZCZ.lgt (tristatetuners)

jspek (trustatetuners)

ray@turbotek (tristatetuners)

So how about you guys on the "maybe" list??? Are you gonna make it out for this?

I know! Tristin Smith is going to make a guest appearance in his former girlfriend's WRX with red Khumo SPT tires smokin'.

Tristin was the man! Miss that dude's fast talkin & sound advice.

Brian1

'08 Grey Spec B, Precision tuned by Cleo. Perrin TMIC, Perrin = length headers. Quad cat back exhaust, Cobb downpipe w/ cat. Perriin Turbo inlet hose. Cobb Turbo heatshield. Perrin intake filter. 347 lb/ft. @ 3,000 RPMs on AWD dyno w/stock turbo. Avo grill. Tinted windows. 3M clearbra. Passport protected w/ laser blockers. Custom ice.

Wait, Soda Popinski is coming? I was reading on TST about the top half of his motor going boom-boom. What's he driving?

Ahh, I forgot to add the tag next to his name on this forum. On the TST list I added "pending new engine" next to his name.

I know! Tristin Smith is going to make a guest appearance in his former girlfriend's WRX with red Khumo SPT tires smokin'.

Tristin was the man! Miss that dude's fast talkin & sound advice.

Brian1

'08 Grey Spec B, Precision tuned by Cleo. Perrin TMIC, Perrin = length headers. Quad cat back exhaust, Cobb downpipe w/ cat. Perriin Turbo inlet hose. Cobb Turbo heatshield. Perrin intake filter. 347 lb/ft. @ 3,000 RPMs on AWD dyno w/stock turbo. Avo grill. Tinted windows. 3M clearbra. Passport protected w/ laser blockers. Custom ice.

Lol, nope, no Tristin Smith. I wonder how many of us have been tuned by Cleo. :lol: I gotta try to get back over there sometime in the next few weeks to have a summer map made. My 35 degree map just isn't cutting it, I'm like 1.5 psi short in hot weather.

Hey move me from the maybe to attending...Im gonna switch with someone at work that weekend so I can come

You got it. ;)

Damn this is going to look like a good turn out. Can't come quick enough...Oh, and captainhook, I will have IPT done by then. I owe u a ride.

Sweeeeet. :icon_mrgr

I'll make it up...at least for an hour or two

Great, added!

I received confirmation yesterday that this meet was approved by the park manager, so the date, time, and location are now all set in stone.

Sunday July 19th @ 11am at the picnic area at Nockamixon State Park, PA.

Once I get a chance to get down there are take some good photos of the location, I'll post them up here so there's no confusion finding the meeting area. I'll also get there early and stake up some signs so you guys can't miss it.

shit, just realized i'm going to be in europe when the trip goes down. guess i'll have to wait til next time!

Aww, too bad! Thanks for letting me know instead of just not showing up. If there's a decent turnout I'm going to try to turn it into an annual event, we'll see.

I'm going to do my best to make it to Bean's on Friday.

Archived