LegacyGT.com

All Legacy Meet in PA (bucks county)

captainhook

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aww, too bad! Thanks for letting me know instead of just not showing up. If there's a decent turnout I'm going to try to turn it into an annual event, we'll see.

I'm going to do my best to make it to Bean's on Friday.

Of course! I didn't wanna end up being a no-call/no-show...

defenitely post about it after it happens. i'm always down for next year!

Quick note: I've now posted the attendance list under the first post of the thread and will continue to keep it up to speed. If you see any inaccuracies on it please let me know. You guys can also expect photos of the meeting site by the end of the weekend.

Big lake, plenty of room to run around. I'm cool with any pets as long they don't bend a biscuit near my door.:lol:

[ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=nockamixon+state+park&near=Telford,+PA&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&ei=ue8vSvWCAoieMpKsjPYJ&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=image&resnum=4]nockamixon state park loc: Telford, PA - Google Maps[/ame]

Lol, very funny guys. RedDawg, you've been unTST'd. ;) As for dogs, I could care less, but I'm not sure exactly what the park policy is on pets. I will call and confirm, but I believe it should be fine as long as it's properly supervised.

Unfortunately I failed to get photos of the meeting place this past weekend. It was a torrential downpour on the way back from the JSC Speed Show, so I wasn't about to get out and start taking photos. Hopefully this weekend I'll make a trip down there.

What route will you guys be taking? Maybe we could meet up somewhere in PA or even NJ. I'm coming from Manalapan.

-John

i'll more than likely come with the wife and the dog, so as of right now put me down as a maybe. I'm coming from north jersey so I'll porbably be meeting up with subleg05gt and convoying down

Archived