LegacyGT.com

Wicked big meet 2009

WhyteGT

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
as long as everyone shows up whos says they are, there should be a decent size meet in milbury, some one should bring some bacon and eggs and a grill and we can tailgate up there in the morning.

i dont know if id want to tailgate at the movie theatre :lol:..if its nice out i guess it would be okay...

but if everyones down for breakfast...i live right down the street from the mall.. we could move the meet up to my place.. or meet at the mall and then go to my place...i would want to get a list going of attendees, and pm with my cell number.. if you guys are down..

WARNING: my driveway requires a certain technique to get in/out of if you have a lowered car.. if we move this to my house, and you are lowered, let me know...

CapeStylz or anyone who needs directions shoot me a pm

damn. looks like rte 2 would be a straight shot for me.

oh well. i'll get to millbury. rofl.

:looking for applause smiley:

this man has commitment...

or is it stupidity :lol:..... j/k glad you can make it..

I think it's gonna be enough of a struggle (for me at least, I'm not a morning person!) to get to Millbury for 8am on a Saturday....I know I won't have time to stop and really sit down and eat. I'll probably be showing up in Millbury as you all are about to drive off :lol:

you closer people probably have a better shot at doing it. maybe go eat before, and then meet at the movie parking lot after you eat?

I think it's gonna be enough of a struggle (for me at least, I'm not a morning person!) to get to Millbury for 8am on a Saturday....I know I won't have time to stop and really sit down and eat. I'll probably be showing up in Millbury as you all are about to drive off :lol:

you closer people probably have a better shot at doing it. maybe go eat before, and then meet at the movie parking lot after you eat?

go to bed eairly

wake up eairly

set alarm 1 hr before you would normally :lol:

(from wickedbigmeet.com)

Q: I’m coming with a group of people. Can we all park together?

A: We will make every effort to keep groups together that ARRIVE TOGETHER. Please make sure you stay together in line so that you will be directed through the parking lot as a group. Spots cannot be saved and will be filled as the cars arrive.

Q: Will I be able to park my Forester next to all the other Foresters?

A: No, cars are parked in the order they arrive, not by make, model or color. If you want to arrange something fancy, follow the group policy above.

well i guess i'll be skipping church.

any chance you guys could meet somewhere around wachusett so that my brother, a friend, and i could meet up with you guys before you head in the gates? :)

any chance you guys could meet somewhere around wachusett so that my brother, a friend, and i could meet up with you guys before you head in the gates? :)

i don't think there's a place to 'stand-by' at wachusett before we can drive into the gates (anyone else know?).

why not meet up with a majority of us at millbury the blackstone valley plaza? it's kinda "on the way" from springfield.

I am a noob, I will meet you all at Millbury at 8. Looking forward to meeting everyone! I am coming from Wellesley so if anyone wants to meet up before and head over let me know. Are you guys getting in the car show? Or is that another separate event?

i don't think there's a place to 'stand-by' at wachusett before we can drive into the gates (anyone else know?).

why not meet up with a majority of us at millbury the blackstone valley plaza? it's kinda "on the way" from springfield.

There isn't much space around there for stand-by; little road and it's pretty narrow too. So better get together somewhere else and just drive there.

And practice your clutch skills for THE HILL :lol:

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Archived