LegacyGT.com

Wicked big meet 2009

WhyteGT

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be there as well.

any of you boston people want to meet up before taking the pike to 146? I live right off I-95, one exit north of the pike. though I know everyone will probably be running around last minute to get there since millbury is like 40mins from Boston and leaving around 7am will be tight :spin:

I'll be there as well.

any of you boston people want to meet up before taking the pike to 146? I live right off I-95, one exit north of the pike. though I know everyone will probably be running around last minute to get there since millbury is like 40mins from Boston and leaving around 7am will be tight :spin:

could be interested in this - although I live in acton, so it'll be more beneficial for me to meet up somewhere on the pike...

welp. i decided imma go =D hondakilla (i dont think i caught ur real name), wanna ride together to the millbury plaza? i think imma bring a small backpack and put snacks/drinks inside. damn wachusett food prices are ridiculous. i'd like to also, if possible, ride in somebody's suspension setup. ive never driven/ridden on aftermarket suspensions and dont know the difference (yet). wonder if ill get bonus raffle tickets since its 2 days after my bday... lol

I'll be there as well.

yea i might stop by you...its on the way? lol.

8 a.m. sounds good to me.. ill be there...

there is a starbucks in the barnes and noble at the mall (for all you yuppie folks).. but there is also a dunks and a honey dew right on 146 just passed the mall... i feel like i should make cofffe runs for everyone, considering i live the closest to the mall :lol:... i myself dont like coffee but if everyone else does i can pick up one of those box o joe's from dunks for you guys...

Yea as said the consessions will be open at WaWa but for a price... id bring snacks, drinks, sandwich, etc..

JaeGT: you can ride/drive my car if you would like... i have Tien S techs... it will convince you to buy coilovers thats for sure.. aftermarket springs + stock struts = fail.... im sure somebody else has a better suspension set up than me.. if not most people at the meet are friendly, and it shouldnt be a problem..

Im so Hyped on this..

as long as everyone shows up whos says they are, there should be a decent size meet in milbury, some one should bring some bacon and eggs and a grill and we can tailgate up there in the morning.

Archived