LegacyGT.com

Let's reenact 9/11 with Air Force One! Great fun for all of Manhattan!

KartRacerBoy

I just don't believe they'd do that knowing the panic it would cause.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You don't chase a 747 with a helicopter... :spin:

wanna bet? I saw plenty of helicopters hovering outside while the plane & fighter jet were flyin around.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

there was only 1 fighter jet

I agree though, who took the pic?

Nothing about this excuse made me feel any better.

Thats a good point. I hadn't thought of that. This whole thing just smells wrong.

hrmm.. maybe they had the cameras then? I dunno..

I say release the photos, apologize to the citizens of NY.. dont let this happen again. and it should be water under the bridge.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

wanna bet? I saw plenty of helicopters hovering outside while the plane & fighter jet were flyin around.

What the heck are you doing in my thread, mr psycho? Isn't that harassment by your standards? Maybe I should whine to the mods like you did. :rolleyes::lol:

What the heck are you doing in my thread, mr psycho? Isn't that harassment by your standards? Maybe I should whine to the mods like you did. :rolleyes::lol:

or I could fwd them the threating PMs you sent me :rolleyes:

Threatening? :lol: I forwarded your PM threats, pissy girl. Apparently PMs don't concern the mods. Gone psycho killer on anyone else lately?

dude wtf? Leave me the F-ck alone

congrats on ruining your own thread :rolleyes:

there was only 1 fighter jet

I agree though, who took the pic?

Nothing about this excuse made me feel any better.

i thought the first article said that a photographer was in the back seat of the jet taking photos?

(yes i researched and f-16's do have backseats on some variants before any1 jumps on me)

An Air Force combat photographer took pictures from one of the fighter jets, administration officials said.

The photo op was combined with a training exercise to save money, according to another administration official who also spoke on condition of anonymity because she was not authorized to speak publicly about the behind-the-scenes discussions about the flight.

guess that also explains why it is called both a training mission and photo op. but what the heck would they need training with a 747? i'm sure the fighter pilots of the AF knows how to shoot down a jumbo jet that can't out maneuver a fighter jet....

guess that also explains why it is called both a training mission and photo op. but what the heck would they need training with a 747? i'm sure the fighter pilots of the AF knows how to shoot down a jumbo jet that can't out maneuver a fighter jet....

They call it a training mission as a way to try to cover their asses for a retarded decision.:lol:

i thought the first article said that a photographer was in the back seat of the jet taking photos?

I dunno, maybe. They could've also been taking pics from one of the dozen helicopters hovering around there (even though Nils thinks for some reason they'd need to keep up with the plane :lol:). It doesn't matter I guess.

agreed, it doesn't really matter if it were actually a photo op.. just give us our $350,000 photos please.
"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

:lol::lol::lol:

photo-op + training mission = no pics? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I could get you some pics that people took from the windows here

Archived