LegacyGT.com

Let's reenact 9/11 with Air Force One! Great fun for all of Manhattan!

KartRacerBoy

I don't think his lack of experience is a factor here. I have zero experience in pubic affairs or politics, and I could have told them it was a bad idea. I think it shows a complete lack of common sense.

It is. A seasoned executive would know better than to pull this bullshit nonsense, and would have taken responsiblity for what the "white house" did, given for christ's sake, IT'S HIS F*CKING WHITE HOUSE.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Idiots.

I look out my office window at that building. So same effect on this side of the river. F-ckin scary shit. Especially for those of us that were here on 9/11

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

mayeb obama wasn't here on 9/11? I mean.. he wasn't in rev. wrights church when he said all that stuff.. and he was "just a child" when cubans communist dictator seized american land and when communist terrorist bill ayers mercilessly blew up buildings..
"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

this is the view from my office window. I just took it on the camera phone so it's not great but you get the idea.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/Rcoxx/goldman.jpg

now imagine glancing out that window & seeing the underside of a 747 with a fighter jet tailing it :eek:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

otherwise.. its a nice view.

yep, it's a nice view. The problem now is that helicopters cruise by all day & every time I hear them coming I jump to look & see what it is.

I can't even begin to fathom the feeling of terror that those people (yourself included coxx) experienced....and now they're all trying to play hot potato with it. Someone needs to man the f*ck up and take responsibility. There's no way in hell that I can believe Obama didn't know what was happening with one of his personal aircraft.

I don't believe anything anyone has told us about this since the minute it happened. Here's the problems I have with this.

- if the president wasn't on the plane then why all the secrecy? Just tell us so we don't have a heart attack. There's no reason it needed to be kept from us.

- if you absolutely needed to do this, why not do it on a saturday or sunday when these buildings are mostly empty?

- why waste the money on this crap? For all the trouble that this caused that picture better end up being new American flag or soemthing

I don't believe anything anyone has told us about this since the minute it happened. Here's the problems I have with this.

- if the president wasn't on the plane then why all the secrecy? Just tell us so we don't have a heart attack. There's no reason it needed to be kept from us.

- if you absolutely needed to do this, why not do it on a saturday or sunday when these buildings are mostly empty?

- why waste the money on this crap? For all the trouble that this caused that picture better end up being new American flag or soemthing

a huge +1 to all of that.

first they say "photo op" then they say "training mission."

whats next? "joy ride?"

Maybe the people really were in danger and the administration wont admit it?

It has me more worried that since they cant get their story straight.. that the story we hear is not at all true.. and that they're covering something up.... and to that end.. if they feel they have to cover something up.. that means there could have been real danger.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

I'm not a conspiracy guy either. I'm always the 1st one to say there's no such thing. This whole thing just doesn't sit right with me.

That's why even if it's nothing I'll run away every time. I had my bike parked outside & I was ready to hop on & get the F-ck outta dodge if any shit went down.

interesting.. we spend ~$350k on this and now they wont even release the pictures?

Maybe because it wasn't a photo op and there are no pictures??

http://www.nypost.com/seven/05052009/news/regionalnews/phantom_air_farce_pictures_167671.htm

fta:

PHANTOM AIR FARCE PICTURES

By JEREMY OLSHAN

TODAY'S HOT TOPICS

The $328,835 snapshots of an Air Force One backup plane buzzing lower Manhattan last week will not be shown to the public, the White House said yesterday.

"We have no plans to release them," an aide to President Obama told The Post, refusing to comment further.

The sole purpose of the secret photo-op, which sent thousands of New Yorkers running for cover, was to take new publicity shots of the presidential jet over the city.

"The photos . . . are classified -- that's ridiculous," Councilman Peter Vallone Jr., said.

New Yorkers said they could not understand how a president who shares intimate snapshots from the White House could justify classifying these.

"So we're not gonna see the fruits of this cruel joke?" said Frank Antonelli, 39, one of the Wall Street traders spooked by last week's flyover.

"I'm not surprised. Obama . . . wouldn't further all the bad publicity by putting out those pictures."

if said photos exist.. I would have to agree with the councilman here. This is ridiculous.

This entire fiasco warrants a full apology from the administration to the people of NY.

I said it to someone last week. For all the confusion & panic that this cause these pics better be EVERYWHERE! It better be on the flag for f-cks sake!

so you think it's funny after what happen to the people of NYC in 2001? even you can't be that much of an asshole. :mad: or can you? :confused:

It's not the first time he's made fun of 9/11. :rolleyes:

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

so why are these photos "classified?"

Do they even exist? I say prove they exist or admit the fact that this was a national security threat that they are trying to bury.

From what I've seen... there were 2 fighter jets and AF1. Who took the pictures? The fighter pilots?

there was only 1 fighter jet

I agree though, who took the pic?

Nothing about this excuse made me feel any better.

1. The fighter was probably equipped with recon cameras.

2. They don't want to release the images yet because they first want to select images to release and then decrease the quality of the images to not reveal the quality of the recon equipment.

So in time you will probably see the images one way or another unless there was a technical malfunction with the cameras.

I would call that standard military procedure to avoid revealing too much. Unfortunately that is sometimes causing a backlash.

453747.png

Archived