LegacyGT.com

Let's reenact 9/11 with Air Force One! Great fun for all of Manhattan!

KartRacerBoy

the whole incident was in bad taste then to top it off it took them over a week to justify it by calling it a combined training exercise. :rolleyes:
Stay Stock Stay Happy

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the whole incident was in bad taste then to top it off it took them over a week to justify it by calling it a combined training exercise. :rolleyes:

all of us here said it the instant second they told us that bs excuse. We all said "That's bs, who would be stupid enough to think that was a good idea?".

a co-worker of mine said "none of these excuses make me feel better, I'd almost feel better if they told us it was terrorists that got thwarted".

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

agreed. If it was something that was thwarted I'd want to know.. and it'd look good on the administration.

unless.. the attack was a result of something the administration did..not that I have any idea what that could be.. just speculating a reason why if it were a terrorist thing.. er.. excuse me "potential man-caused disaster" why they'd cover it up.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

keep it up internet tough guy
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Archived