LegacyGT.com

Korean BBQ and Soju

mrjk77

I may end up going with the s1 evos, they're so cheap right now...

fixed. lol.

yeah i got these put on a few weeks ago, as many of you know. here's my review/thread on them.

these are GREAT summer tires. i paid a little less than $100/tire, which included shipping. i was a little concerned about their wet traction, but i drove these things in the POURING raining. maybe its the wiggly tread. maybe its the huge water channels. but whatever it is, they cut through the rain and deep puddles without any trouble. dry traction is great too. there's no feeling that these things are gonna give out at any time. granted, i'm no race car driver, but i'll never push the limit on these things.

hope this helps.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i just did a review of my suspension setup with some pictures and stuff. this is the thread if anyone was looking for info on it. :)

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113226

Thanks

That's some great info. I will be meeting Paul next week to go stage II on my other LGT wagon and will be discussing my suspension upgrade with him on My 06 (same setup as you).

he meant Hancock tires because it'll give your car super powassss!!!

(Hancock the movie just in case the joke flew by ppl's heads.... im known for 'sullung' jokes. >_>)

That's exactly what happened, I responded his post watching the movie...

Superpowers for your car if you buy Hancock tires!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

:lol: at all the guys playing guitars having one leg up on a folding chair.

damn...that girl can move. i dont have my sound on at work so i dont even know what shes singing but she sure can swing those hips.... :spin:

:lol: this thread is great.. i need to check it more often..

Ive never tried Korean food but i would love to... let me know the next time you guys are meeting up and i will be there...Maybe we could all go out to eat after the wicked big meet???

hahah we suckered another person in this thread!

pig pen did you really read all 915 posts before yours? :p +1 if you did.

actually our next meet was suppose be at minado's. it's an all you can eat sushi place in natick. it'll be on here somewhere. or maybe we'll make a new thread, but probably not.

nukkaz, got my coilovers on today. paul/GTTuner did the install, +1049281203781 !!!

so far the handling is GREAT and the ride comfort is improved a lot over H-techs i had on before. car is very solid now, i'm loving it so far. will have to drive more before throwing up some more reviews.

but at the moment, i would recommend the tein basics if you're looking for alternative to a spring/strut combo

edit: if anyone wants strut housings for koni inserts, you can def have mine for cheap. also the H-techs are for sale too, $100? obo

Mrjk77: no i did not read all 915 posts before i posted.. i did read way to many thats for sure..:lol:.. bored at work today..

Katalyst: What kind of coilovers did you get? i would love to check that out sometime.. ive been on the verge of ordering the bc br series from important image for a while now..

Name is Darin btw.. nice to meet everyone

ill keep up with this thread and definitely want to go to the next meet up

i'm Jae. nice to meet ya Darin. i was thinking of the bc br coilovers too (but not intending to buy them until i go stage 2) the tein basic coilovers and import image's bc br coilovers are similar in price. i wanna know if there is any difference btw the two... im gonna be riding in somebody's aftermarket suspension car june 14th :icon_twis maybe jump from car to car every 10 miles....

barrett: thanks for the full rez. miller is hawttttt lol

i got the tein basic dampers

i think the advantage of these is they reuse the OEM upper mounts which are rubber so they don't increase NVH all that much.

i think a RSB will be my next to do but i'm afraid of this sh.t happening:

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/libertygt/Dead%20Alpaca/Mar07003.jpg

i had a good look at the mounts today while the car was on the lift. the stock RSB mounts are sooo fragile, i feel like i could tear them apart with my bare hands (and you know how skinny i am :lol:) how do the avo reinforced brackets mount up??? and do i need endlinks to hook it all up as well ?

i just ordered the avo brackets. i have poly bushings sitting in the garage as well. eventually i will get both in and see how things go. still on stock endlinks. 45K miles with cusco f&r and no problems so far.

not sure if there was any confusion on this. reinforcement brackets and endlinks are mandatory on the rear. endlinks in front are not necessary, as they very very rarely break.
[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Archived