LegacyGT.com

Korean BBQ and Soju

mrjk77

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do I need to take a vacation day this Fri?

I think I'm going to pick up the rex Wed or Thu this week. Man, it'll be nice to drive a real car again. That Kia's been killing me ever since it was rented to me.

hey buddy! take the day off! let's play some golf and get some lunch! let me know if you're playing and we can drive together or we can do a mini caravan or you can drive me! haha.

this is a great course. we should go there sometime this summer...it's south of the millbury mall we met at on sunday.

haha girls like that don't exist around here jeff.

anyways, i set a tee time for 9:22 and 9:30 just in case we have more than 4 people. it's a pretty fun and challenging course with fast greens. $35 green fee and cart or $22-28 to walk (i can't remember how much it was; i called 4-5 different places and their rates are all pretty similar). hopefully the weather will hold up...

haha nice car title, sam

haha girls like that don't exist around here jeff.

anyways, i set a tee time for 9:22 and 9:30 just in case we have more than 4 people. it's a pretty fun and challenging course with fast greens. $35 green fee and cart or $22-28 to walk (i can't remember how much it was; i called 4-5 different places and their rates are all pretty similar). hopefully the weather will hold up...

haha nice car title, sam

a guy can dream, can't he? yeah, i saw a ton of these girls when i was in korea. but not here. they just aren't cute like that here. oh well.

thats great for the tee time and rates. you told me $22 to talk over the phone, but whatever. it's pretty cheap!

but um, can you give us the name of the golf course and maybe an address?

thanks DONGSENG.

looks like 40% rain on friday. i will play rain or shine. actually i like it when it rains a little....greens are soft and you can fire right at the pin :) also keeps the clubs nice and clean.

let us know the address/name of the course when you get the chance jimmy.

again.

GOLF MEET this Friday, June 19. 9:00 am.

and LUNCH probably afterwards.

OAK RIDGE GOLF CLUB

850 South Westfield Street

Feeding Hills, MA 01040

http://www.oakridgegc.com/

so HYUNG, does this mean you pay for all of your DONGSENGS who come? :-P hahaha

*sigh* if you looked like the girl doing the *pew* *pew* pew* then maybe. LOL.

damn this place looks like a PITA to get to. google maps just told me 1 hr 44 min to get here! :spin:

do they have a practice area/driving range?

Aight, I got Fri vacation approved. See you guys there on Fri. Jim, I might come down really late on Thu. Hopefully, all my paperwork for the TOAST replacement will be done tomorrow.

Finally. I'll be cool again. :icon_cool

NICE. i wanna see the new baby when you get her please.

i also don't mind if you choose something closer, but seeing that we already have tee-times it's fine.

looks like just 1 group?

jim sam jae jeff?

yeahh, maybe we can head a little bit eastward for lunch instead? this course is one of the best public courses around this area. i dont know many courses between springfield and worcester

meh, look at bethpage black. thing is a swimming pool and i'm doubting they will be able to play the us open.

a little rain tonight will soften up the greens real nice. ready aim fire!

http://www.geekologie.com/2009/06/11/pew%20pew.gifhttp://www.geekologie.com/2009/06/11/pew%20pew.gifhttp://www.geekologie.com/2009/06/11/pew%20pew.gif

this one is for sam:

http://www.enxy.me.uk/gallery/Pew%20Pew.gif

i am. :( well i can't help thats she is so damn cute. i am going to buy some solar gard right now :p you like her too so whatevers :lol:

so if its raining real hard, like it is now, whats the plan? someone has to call me at like 7 am so i don't leave.

i gots me some fresh oil and fluids so i'm pretty happy.

oh that k&n air filter is real nice too.

haha sorry to break it to you jeff, but i bet half of her face is fake :redface:

weather looks alright for tomorrow 30% in the morning until 10am and it's just cloudy from there.

for lunch, we have a choice of... hibachi/japanese, fusion, wings, chinese, etc (sorry, the closest korean restaurant is a 30 min drive) :p

haha sorry to break it to you jeff, but i bet half of her face is fake :redface:

weather looks alright for tomorrow 30% in the morning until 10am and it's just cloudy from there.

for lunch, we have a choice of... hibachi/japanese, fusion, wings, chinese, etc (sorry, the closest korean restaurant is a 30 min drive) :p

fake is FINE by me! haha. she still looks cute. when i did my plastics rotation i did so many boob and nose jobs you don't even know :p

well whatever is on the way back to boston is fine with me. i just had chinese so maybe wings or jap or fusion.

Archived