LegacyGT.com

JDM Folding Outer Mirrors Walkthrough

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok where did you manage to find the mirrors? and how much? PM me if you don't want to post it here. (edit: nm i saw your post)

I have had these on my previous 2 cars both hooked up simlar to the last youtube video you posted.... see below

and my old civic :)

I like to be able to fold the mirrors in the car before pulling into a tight space. Folding them after I get out of the car is less important to me.

I like to be able to fold the mirrors in the car before pulling into a tight space. Folding them after I get out of the car is less important to me.

i was able to do that also the only thing i couldn't/didn't want to do was have them fold out with the unlock button. I still love the idea of them and think they look great on your car!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
http://i41.tinypic.com/f0bsc5.jpg

11)Reassemble all trim pieces.

Make sure you get 4 OEM wire connectors to fit into the harness.

Anyone know how to get OEM wire connectors? My dealer catalog doesn't have a listing for terminals/backshells, only complete harnesses.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Question, I already have the switch. Placed in my stock lighting panel, led worked and everthing. Thats not the question here tho, I have a 09 LGT, will my grandpa eyes and mirror scalps transfer over to the 05-07 style mirror? I'm asking this as there has been two sets of folding mirrors on ebay for a while now. Or are the two different styles different in size, haven't really looked at a set of 05-07's in depth in person.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull