LegacyGT.com

What is your other car(s)?

You must be minted mate, three high powered cars and two high powered bikes already...and you're only 21? What do you do for a living? Surely if you can afford that kind of insurance, you could own a couple of Austin Martins?

My supra was an 87, i paid 2500 for it and started to build it. My 96 formula was 5500bucks and my 2000 was 12k with 38kmiles on it. My first f4i was 3800 and the one i have now was 2k. And the legacy was 17k after warrenty and tax and title. And i work in home mortgage. Actually the insurance for my supra-liability,2000 T/A-full coverage and my 1990 new yorker-liability was cheaper than full coverage on the legacy by itself and i have never had an accident. All the cars and bikes were relatively cheap.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh so in other words you're a scum bag that has spent the last couple of years helping ruin the economy by making liar loans to people. Good job D-Bag.:rolleyes:

Actually my company didnt take part in sub prime lending, which is why we are having a record year and why the largest comapnys like countrywide are going out of buisness. But thanks for speaking without knowing anything about me or my company jag-off

Actually my company didnt take part in sub prime lending, which is why we are having a record year and why the largest comapnys like countrywide are going out of buisness. But thanks for speaking without knowing anything about me or my company jag-off

Yeah, sure they didn't.:lol:

Lol, believe what you want. I could care less what some fag over the internet thinks of me or the company i work for. Ill try not to loose too much sleep over it :lol:

What's with the insults? Do you hate gays or something?

You probably hate it that they don't give you some luvin'.:lol:

Archived