LegacyGT.com

What is your other car(s)?

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, i love astin martins im not trying to take anything away from them. I like how orginal your jokes are. And most of these guys pulled up next to me and started reving. And you clearly have no idea about the people that drive trans ams.

Mine looked like this lol, but with different rims

image00.jpg.af86f4cc26c1ab7552bfcc47e3e2bb01.jpg

Guest JessterCPA
That is a frickin sexy car, there are alot of austin martins aroudn where i work mainly 30-50 year old men and i used to love it when they woudl wanna race my t/a and supra. They made my whole day better knowing i just put a 150k+ car in its place. But they are beautiful in everyway.

The reason 30-50 year old men drive Aston Martin's is because your typical 20-something doesn't have the bankroll for a $120k+ car.

Onto your second point, honestly, if these guys are trying to race you, then they should be dragged out of those fine machines & beaten with a frozen turkey. Buying a classy car doesn't buy you class. Streetracing their uber-machines is just dumb.

LOL, i love austin martins im not trying to take anythign away from them. And you clearly have no idea aobut the people that drive trans ams.

Mine looked like this lol, but with different rims

If you love them so much why not try to spell the name of the car correctly?:lol:

So yours looked like that except for some different rims? I think you forgot about your missing sticker on the hood too.

Did the wheels look like this?

79_TA_Wheel.jpg.70f2204c73f1ae26890a031b5bbca023.jpg

If you love them so much why not try to spell the name of the car correctly?:lol:

So yours looked like that except for some different rims? I think you forgot about your missing sticker on the hood too.

Did the wheels look like this?

Lol no they looked like this

rims.jpg.1c561eb0d7c8302c940d3a1a93f7aa60.jpg

And you clearly have no idea about the people that drive trans ams.

everyone knows it's the official car of white trash :lol::lol::lol:

Streetracing their uber-machines is just dumb.

+1

streetracing at all its dumb

IWSS and I are apparently of the same breed in that we have an opinion on everything and like to let people know what it is..

I dont see it as a bad thing.. someone who knows what they do and dont want these days seems to be at a premium.

I gotta say unless I asked for it I couldn't care less what most people's opinions are :lol::lol: There is no credit for making your opinion known.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Lol no they looked like this

that backs up my previous comment :lol::lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Archived