LegacyGT.com

What is your other car(s)?

Did they put the VNT into a Lebaron coupe? If they did, and that car is original, I'd love to see/buy it.:)

They sure did in 1990. VNT's came in the 1989 Shelby/Dodge CSX, the 1990 Dodge Daytona Shelby (and competition package), 1990 Dodge Shadow (both ES and iirc competition package), and the 1990 Chrysler Lebaron (both coupe and convertible). It is stil a mystery as to how many Lebaron convertible VNT's were made. I've heard numbers anywhere from less then 30 to over 100.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did they put the VNT into a Lebaron coupe? If they did, and that car is original, I'd love to see/buy it.:)

Yes, they did, but only a few.

1990 LeBaron GTC coupe in bright red with charcoal trim (no chrome), and 16" mesh-style charcoal wheels. I am not sure where the car is now, my mother owned it for many, many years, but traded it in back in November, for an '08 Avenger.

The car had serious paint fading and clearcoat peeling, and the interior was starting to show significant wear, and the window tint was getting pretty badly bubbled-up. But the drivetrain was still strong. I think the car had something like 90k miles, or something, I would have to ask my father. There was some sort of issue with a slow inflation leak with one of the tires, or something, too...

She traded it to a Chrysler dealer in Red Oak, Iowa, but I have no idea if it is still there, or still available. It isn't listed, but it might not be... it is significantly old... It may have gone to Auction, though, too.

http://www.redoakchryslerdodgejeep.com/used-inventory/index.htm?reset=InventoryListing

95 Honda Del Sol with original B16 very fun to drive. I wish the nose was original though.

We have a 85 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z in the garage it's my sisters car she's stationed all over the place due to her husband being in the Army so it's rarely driven.

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1375/250/1/1580791524/n1580791524_30069653_5190.jpg

This is just my "for fun" "make me look good car".....ok it is my Aunts who has no garage space and is stored at my Pops house (came to visit...it had 350 miles and I used it as my DD and left it with 800 miles in one week :cool:)

The second car is really a corolla...an appliance that gets upper 30s on trips and due to a huge ugle greenhouse can hall a lot of wedding gifts :rolleyes:

CIMG0673.thumb.jpg.bd706edd9af33d5a9420146236e13d7e.jpg

CIMG0667.thumb.jpg.be7203ba4abd68aed98c6ade416cfb2b.jpg

CIMG0671.thumb.jpg.3e8912d01442428acee8df02ee6cc3c2.jpg

CIMG0674.thumb.jpg.37b3f739eeeba8f6d341fc4d3a4e2d92.jpg

IWSS and I are apparently of the same breed in that we have an opinion on everything and like to let people know what it is..

I dont see it as a bad thing.. someone who knows what they do and dont want these days seems to be at a premium.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

I have to ask, yet again...

If this forum isn't for discussion, including opinions... Why exactly are you here, and why does this forum exist?

Do you think it is here only for you to contribute to? or only people you wish to see comments from?

I may comment frequently, but I don't ever challenge other people's validity to post their own comments. I only discuss the content of their comments on some occasions. It is called communication, and discussion.

Think about what you are implying, Jack's GT...

I got an ION Redline 2005, will be changed (if everything's fine!) for Legacy GT 05 :

http://stuff.urbanghetto.net/IRL-Propre1.jpg

http://stuff.urbanghetto.net/IRL-Propre2.jpg

http://stuff.urbanghetto.net/IRL-Propre3.jpg

My girlfriend have a Volkwagen Jetta 2.0T 2007 and an Nissan Altima 3.5SE 2008, no pics of those.

see IWSS is an opinionated discusser... all be it a bit negative sometimes but. I cant say ANYTHING about that. :lol:

what you 2 are doing is called "trolling."

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

This is just my "for fun" "make me look good car".....ok it is my Aunts who has no garage space and is stored at my Pops house (came to visit...it had 350 miles and I used it as my DD and left it with 800 miles in one week :cool:)

The second car is really a corolla...an appliance that gets upper 30s on trips and due to a huge ugle greenhouse can hall a lot of wedding gifts :rolleyes:

That is a frickin sexy car, there are alot of austin martins aroudn where i work mainly 30-50 year old men and i used to love it when they woudl wanna race my t/a and supra. They made my whole day better knowing i just put a 150k+ car in its place. But they are beautiful in everyway.

:rolleyes: Please.

Albeit?

Albeit macht frei.

Trans Ams are Mulletmobiles. I am sure the Aston Martin owners could give two sh*ts that you act like a brainless turd in your screaming chicken deluxe. Keep that stuff on a proper track where you are not likely to hurt someone else.

Archived