LegacyGT.com

What is your other car(s)?

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How can you not like pizza? :confused:

Fly her to Rome or Florence and try the pizza there, it may change her tune. We picked up an awesome pear/goats cheese pizza recipe while we were over there. Nothing like the mounds of whatever they have that they call pizza here.

On topic: The other car is the wife's 2007 Yaris in Pacific Blue Metallic. The best part is she knows its the car we beat on and take into the city, so the leggy can stay door-ding free.

Pizza as we know it is an American Italian thing

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

So is that like how Nachos is to Mexico and Chop Suey and General Tso's is to the Chinese?

Basically invented for Americans

Right, but nachos aren't necessarily better in mexico. That's my point

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Common man i told you its Rupert. Anyway i dont think we need another 2 pages of cybersex. Were still trying to bring this thread back to other cars. To no avail :spin:

I once had a sweet 1984 Chevy Cavalier, it was the fastest car ever made....:lol:

Let's see then there was the awesome 1989 Ford Aerostar van, a fine fine vehicle for my freshman year of college.:cool:

Then there was the 1994 Chevy Z28 with the LT1 and 6 speed, black with T-Tops..... oh yeah that's right I owned a mullet-mobile and loved it!

After that a 2001 VW Jetta 1.8T with a 5 speed manual. Nice little car, went away just after I left for Iraq.

Next we arrive at the 2005 LGT with the 5eat (wife can't drive a manual), which proved to be less than reliable and has since departed.

Now I drive a 2007 Tundra with the 5.7L and 6 speed auto.

Nice truck.

What heppened to the 5east LGT, was it tranny related problems?

:confused:

I've had my 5eat lgt for 3 years & over 50k miles with no transmission problems

Nice truck.

What heppened to the 5eat LGT, was it tranny related problems?

Walleye is great, i won a contest in my grandparent town and got 200 bucks. Sad part was i was the only one entered in the walleye contest lol

No the tranny was just fine. The engine had an appetite for fuel injectors, and for whatever reason that car did not like to start in really cold weather. It also ate up headlamp bulbs like candy, developed a cracked windshield (not from a rock strike just happened on a hot day), had to have the driver's side window replaced after something inside the door scratched the hell out of it.... more squeaks and rattles than I can even bother to mention. The center mounted tail light in the stupid ass trunk lid spolier also broke several times even though I avoided even toutching the damn spolier. Replace a $150 part two or three times and have Subaru refuse to warranty it.... that'll piss a guy off.:mad:

Right, but nachos aren't necessarily better in mexico. That's my point

What I meant is that you won't find American Pizza in Italy, like you won't find Nachos in Mexico or Chop Suey or General Tso's in China because they were invented in teh US for Americans. Nacho's were a last minute invention to feed americans, General Tso's and chop suey were both made for americans as well, hell Chop suey is nothing but the leftover ingredients from the night before and stir fried together

nachos in mexico? :lol:

thats kind of a stereotype isnt it?

kinda like we expect to have fillet mignon and chicken if we go to a japanese restaurant in japan? Not gonna happen.. not unless you're loaded.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

No the tranny was just fine. The engine had an appetite for fuel injectors, and for whatever reason that car did not like to start in really cold weather. It also ate up headlamp bulbs like candy, developed a cracked windshield (not from a rock strike just happened on a hot day), had to have the driver's side window replaced after something inside the door scratched the hell out of it.... more squeaks and rattles than I can even bother to mention. The center mounted tail light in the stupid ass trunk lid spolier also broke several times even though I avoided even toutching the damn spolier. Replace a $150 part two or three times and have Subaru refuse to warranty it.... that'll piss a guy off.:mad:

Yeah that would piss me off. God i hope mine doesnt turn into that

Archived