LegacyGT.com

What is your other car(s)?

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Slathered in ketchup.... my kid won't eat mac n cheese. Won't eat pizza or spagetti either. Weird huh.

I am not upset Benji.

Just concerned.

:lol:

:rolleyes: Shut up dick bag. :lol:

I thought that was your brothers? :iam:;)

It was till he went to school across the country and couldn't take it with him. We worked out a deal, I take care of the bmw while he's at school and I gave him my beater explorer while he's there. The 335 rarely gets driven since the lgt has been taking up all the time :)

Did he or she eat those things at a younger age?

Yeah, she ate all that chopped up jar food.

At birthday parties she gets upset because 99% of the time they serve pizza.

Then at home she chows down on grilled salmon and steamed brocolli like theres no tomorrow.

Interesting isn't it?

Lol, I talked him out of it, he flies home pretty often, but he saw how many headaches I went though having a nice car at college, had my 04 sti at PSU and it was detroyed by the time I graduted, everything from vandalism to using it as a tailgate car for 4 yrs didn't really give it the love it deserved.

Guest JessterCPA

Then at home she chows down on grilled salmon and steamed brocolli like theres no tomorrow.

Interesting isn't it?

My kid doesn't like pizza either. We have told her to be polite, take a bite of the pizza at the parties, say thank you, and we'll pick her up something else on the way home. She does it well now.

How can you not like pizza? :confused:

Fly her to Rome or Florence and try the pizza there, it may change her tune. We picked up an awesome pear/goats cheese pizza recipe while we were over there. Nothing like the mounds of whatever they have that they call pizza here.

On topic: The other car is the wife's 2007 Yaris in Pacific Blue Metallic. The best part is she knows its the car we beat on and take into the city, so the leggy can stay door-ding free.

Interesting isn't it?

Well mine eats it all now at 1 and 4 months but taste changes with age sometimes. I know mine did, i used to eat everything not soo much anymore.

Guest JessterCPA
How could a kid NOT like pizza???

She just doesn't like it. I have raised to to eat VERY healthy. Veggies with yogurt & fresh fruit is what she has for lunch everyday, and she loves it. Never been to a fast food joint, not big into burgers or pizza.

She does like hot dogs, bologna sandwiches, and mac & cheese.

How can you not like pizza? :confused:

Fly her to Rome or Florence and try the pizza there, it may change her tune. We picked up an awesome pear/goats cheese pizza recipe while we were over there. Nothing like the mounds of whatever they have that they call pizza here.

On topic: The other car is the wife's 2007 Yaris in Pacific Blue Metallic. The best part is she knows its the car we beat on and take into the city, so the leggy can stay door-ding free.

Some people dont like the sauce and some dont like the cheese.

I need to get a city car, i have a ding in the back right door and a two scuffs on the frount bumper now. Thansk random people who dont care about cars like i do.

Well mine eats it all now at 1 and 4 months but taste changes with age sometimes. I know mine did, i used to eat everything not soo much anymore.

i can't eat pizza anymore :( maybe once in a while

Lived across the street from a pizza shop in college, was best friends with most of the kids who worked there, they would take their "breaks" at my apt and because of that, I never had to pay for pizza my entire time there. I loved going into college pizza after the bars closed, cut in front of like 150 drunk frat boys and throw my own pie :)

She just doesn't like it. I have raised to to eat VERY healthy. Veggies with yogurt & fresh fruit is what she has for lunch everyday, and she loves it. Never been to a fast food joint, not big into burgers or pizza.

She does like hot dogs, bologna sandwiches, and mac & cheese.

Im doing the same thing, mine hasnt had any fast food yet either. Hoping to keep it that way for as long as i can, but what happens when shes older and with other kids parents for lunch.

Guest JessterCPA
Im doing the same thing, mine hasnt had any fast food yet either. Hoping to keep it that way for as long as i can, but what happens when shes older and with other kids parents for lunch.

Gotta keep trying. She's almost 5 now, and all is well. Some kids in her school get the "hot lunch" brought in from an outside company. It's all crap food. I know she wants to get it so she can seem cool like the other kids, but in the end she doesn't ask too much because the food just isn't great.

Archived