LegacyGT.com

$12 hamster caused $1800 worth of damage to my car

jxjjang

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha. I feel your pain man, I had a squirrel find its way into my completely closed car and chew through the main wiring harness, which as you've found out, is quite a pricey item. I would say that Subaru definitely needs to stop making our wiring harness so appealing to rodents.

Haha. I feel your pain man, I had a squirrel find its way into my completely closed car and chew through the main wiring harness, which as you've found out, is quite a pricey item. I would say that Subaru definitely needs to stop making our wiring harness so appealing to rodents.

how much did you have to pay for your repair?? did you go through your insurance?

Did it get out of a cage or was it never in a cage?

Not a cage but a box that looks like this... It's easy for them to get their two front teeth in those holes and just chew the hell out of the box until they can fit through.

http://www.petco.com/Assets/product_images/7/742583387726B.jpg

I can't find the thread, i but I think there was a member here who got his interior totally destroyed by a dog who had the shits.... no lie :lol:

our husky, when he was a little pup, did $4000 to the interior of our car in less than 3 minutes.

IN for the rest of this thread. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry dude to hear it but damn that was a funny story. LISTEN to people on here though, $1800 sounds like WAAAYYYY too much just for a wiring harness.

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Not a cage but a box that looks like this... It's easy for them to get their two front teeth in those holes and just chew the hell out of the box until they can fit through.

http://www.petco.com/Assets/product_images/7/742583387726B.jpg

Note to self...Do not store rodents in cardboard boxes.:rolleyes:

Archived