LegacyGT.com

$12 hamster caused $1800 worth of damage to my car

jxjjang

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha

yeah even realizing how much trouble this has got me into.. i'm just really glad that he's still alive :)

the insurance rep told me that they'll cover damages under comprehensive coverage but i have a $500 deductible. so i guess technically it's a $512 (+rental car $$$) hamster.

here's a pic of the toughest hamster you'll ever see. don't let your eyes fool you.

http://x43.xanga.com/16cc84e306131231351714/m182395730.jpg

Reminds me of my dog who chewed completely through a live, 30 AMP, 220V dryer cord, and lived to tell about it. Seems like a 30 Amp, 12V main bus would be the hampster equivalent. :lol:
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

hahaha

yeah even realizing how much trouble this has got me into.. i'm just really glad that he's still alive :)

the insurance rep told me that they'll cover damages under comprehensive coverage but i have a $500 deductible. so i guess technically it's a $512 (+rental car $$$) hamster.

here's a pic of the toughest hamster you'll ever see. don't let your eyes fool you.

http://x43.xanga.com/16cc84e306131231351714/m182395730.jpg

ROFL Awesome :) Glad to hear insurance is going to help you out

Reminds me of Search for the Holy Grail:

"Well, that's no ordinary rabbit. That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!"

No longer true. This little Hamster just took its rightful place in history with its "viscous fangs". Sorry to read your tale of woe (first spelled 'whoa' which also applies) JxJJang, you are a good person for sparing the life of Rambo. :cool:

-tim

Reminds me of my dog who chewed completely through a live, 30 AMP, 220V dryer cord, and lived to tell about it. Seems like a 30 Amp, 12V main bus would be the hampster equivalent. :lol:

After being shocked the dog told people about it? Must have been a hell of a shock.:lol:

sooo why'd you buy a hamster in the first place? for your kid? i just dont get why a grown man would want a hamster as a pet? not hatin' just confused.

hahaha

well i just turned 26. i still dont consider myself an adult haha. i work with middle school and high school kids all the time at church too.

i'm in the middle of trying to buy my own drycleaning business so i'm at home saving up money. my parents won't allow a larger pet, and i've had 4-5 hamsters in college :lol:

Guest adam07specB

Hey Buddy... How are my spec.b wheels?

I was down at harte talking to my buddies dad... He's the Service Manager Mark... WOW

You still gotta send me the link for all of those interior bulbs and LED Tails...

Tell Rambo i said Hi LMAO

Guest adam07specB
^^ By your username it's hard to tell what your name is or what kind of car your drive.... :confused:

:lol:

I was afraid it might throw some folks off. I should have tried to make it more simple.... dangit!

Archived