LegacyGT.com

$12 hamster caused $1800 worth of damage to my car

jxjjang

hahaha

well i just turned 26. i still dont consider myself an adult haha. i work with middle school and high school kids all the time at church too.

i'm in the middle of trying to buy my own drycleaning business so i'm at home saving up money. my parents won't allow a larger pet, and i've had 4-5 hamsters in college :lol:

:iam:

...thus the mystery revealed what led to buying a hamster!

:eek:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chinchillas are cool rodents. Well, as cool as a rodent can be. I had one with a taste for leather. Pissed my ex-girlfriend off when she found her boots gnawed on. That was some sweet damage. A lot better than wire harnesses.

Chinchillas are cool rodents. Well, as cool as a rodent can be. I had one with a taste for leather. Pissed my ex-girlfriend off when she found her boots gnawed on. That was some sweet damage. A lot better than wire harnesses.

Chinchillas are cool. I took care of one for about a year while someone was away. I still love them, and want one :wub:

i have a slight problem with a rental car now. my policy only covers $15/day on the days that my car is actually being repaired. harte subaru cant find the part yet so i dont wanna start spending money on a rental car not knowing how long I'll have to pay full price for a rental. i asked harte for a loaner and we'll see if they pull through for me for excellent service haha

hmm i just looked it up and i'm not sure EXACTLY what the dealership is looking for. they're taking their sweet time with this tho..... i think i'm gonna call them up and ask them exactly what part was damaged and see if anyone on this board has the part.

i think i'm gonna have to sell the 06/07 specB wheels that i just bought :(

well i was originally quoted by the dealership at $1800, and i have a $500 deductible. HOWEVER, i just received a check from my insurance for $637.16, thus leaving me, after my deductible, $662.84 to pay out of my own pocket? what the heck is insurance for if i have to pay more than my deductible??

i gotta call subaru and find out if they over quoted me for the repair.. i hope thats the case.

Archived