LegacyGT.com

Wow! 2008 3.0R Annihilated!!!

Holy ****!!! I was searching the wrecking yards for Legacy's for kicks and came across this 2008 3.0R located in Wisconsin that looks like it was hit with a cruise missile. Not only that but it has biohazard stickers slapped all over it. Creepy!!

http://images.copart.com/website/data/pix/20080721/14075088_4X.JPG

http://images.copart.com/website/data/pix/20080721/14075088_1X.JPG

http://images.copart.com/website/data/pix/20080721/14075088_3X.JPG

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely pretty ugly, the bio-hazard warnings are standard procedure just about anytime injuries that cause blood or other bodily fluid loss occur in the vehicle. Obviously they don't want people trying to salvage seats with human blood all over them etc.

Hope everyone made it out OK.

05 LGT owned by neighbor looks worse, in its own way. Similar front but the rear is also destroyed. Owner was in fast lane doing speed limit going into a sharp curve, cops had stopped in the fast lane just around the corner..... only didn't put any warnings out. Totalled the LGT, three police cars, and a van that finished off the LGT from behind. The GT is still in the guy's garage, I look at it and him sometimes and can only shake my head. Not a scratch on him.

His father was driving an older Legacy a few months earlier, a car illegally shot across a divided highway to go in the 'wrong' direction...... directly into the side of the dad's Subie. Destroyed the Legacy, both front passengers escaped uninjured. Legacy was replaced with a Forester.

And then there was me, in my 05, stopped suddenly for a school bus, and from around a corner came an older Ram pickup at full speed and booted me from before the school bus clear to the front. Smashed the rear bumper, trunk lid, a tail light, etc. Wife and I fine, drove it home with trunk lid tied down. Repaired like new.

Now on my fifth Subaru. Tough sumbishes.

I hope those passengers in the 3.0R fared well, from my experience with a Subaru you can't go on what the wreck looks like.

About this time of year several winters ago, I was commuting to work and while traveling behind one of those "medical-waste" box trucks, I see RED ice on the bumper, and fluids leaking from the back and dripping onto the bumper and then getting whipped-up by the wind and blown onto the pavement, (and any car traveling behind it)!!! :eek:

I passed that truck quickly as possible. It was not nice.

05 LGT owned by neighbor looks worse, in its own way. Similar front but the rear is also destroyed. Owner was in fast lane doing speed limit going into a sharp curve, cops had stopped in the fast lane just around the corner..... only didn't put any warnings out. Totalled the LGT, three police cars, and a van that finished off the LGT from behind. The GT is still in the guy's garage, I look at it and him sometimes and can only shake my head. Not a scratch on him.

The same car? I would be surprised if it was repaired after such an accident.

all 3.0R have navi at least the 2008

can I have the navi? :D I dont care if the screen is broken or anything...

oh.. biohazard? :confused:

maybe it wrecked into a truck hauling used medical supplies.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Archived