LegacyGT.com

Wow! 2008 3.0R Annihilated!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If we had the vin I wonder if we could trace it?

There are more pics than just the three I posted. If you go to http://www.copartfinder.com and search for Legacys, you'll see this one pop up at a wrecking yard in Wisconsin. Here is all the info including the VIN:

2008 SUBARU LEGACY 3.0R LIMITED

DIAMOND AUTO PARTS INC

FOND DU LAC, WI

VIN: 4S3BL856X84

About this time of year several winters ago, I was commuting to work and while traveling behind one of those "medical-waste" box trucks, I see RED ice on the bumper, and fluids leaking from the back and dripping onto the bumper and then getting whipped-up by the wind and blown onto the pavement, (and any car traveling behind it)!!! :eek:

I passed that truck quickly as possible. It was not nice.

Excuse me, because I just threw up a little on that one.

wow... just looking at the car again in those other pics. not good.

I did a search for that Vin# now that we know it... there are 6 records with it at Carfax.

I'm not going to pay $30 to find out.

is there anyone that can get a report cheaper/free?

then again, do we really want to know the details here?...

this is a requirement of some states. thats exactly why the sticker is there. 99% of the time, blood. :(

1% maybe he pissed himself LOL. jk. looked like a very violent crash. the rest of the car seemed to hold together pretty well though. you can see it had to be cut.

look at the driverside by the window. looks like the the side/curtain airbag is covered in blood. maybe he didn't have his seatbelt on.

http://images.copart.com/website/data/pix/20080721/14075088_1X.JPG

well if the navi isn't fugged.. can you srsly get me a price on the navi screen itself? I dont need the bezel j ust the screen assembly with the buttons.
"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Look at the driverside by the window. looks like the the side/curtain airbag is covered in blood. maybe he didn't have his seatbelt on.

EDIT: If a mod thinks the pics should be a link rather than shown... please feel free to edit them if needed.

Go to the site the other guy posted, and search for the vehicle. (zip code is 54935) there are more pics, the thing you see hanging out the drivers side, is a red handkerchief.

If you look at the closeup of the drivers side window... there is what looks to be blood on the bottom of the window sill.

http://images.copart.com/website/data/pix/20080721/14075088_AX.JPG

the passenger side was cut multiple times. If there was a passenger... :(

As you can see here, doors cut. and you can see just how hard the passenger side got hit, ripped the wheel off with all the hardware.

http://images.copart.com/website/data/pix/20080721/14075088_6X.JPG

And for the Nav screen, the bezel is screwed anyway.

http://images.copart.com/website/data/pix/20080721/14075088_5X.JPG

...ew blood inside the door too. Creepy indeed.

Hmph, guess you wouldn't have liked the video they showed us back in drivers ed. I believe it was called "Bloody Asphalt" and you litterly saw just that, even brains on the pavement sometimes.

having been to the edge of the internet and back again..

it takes a lot to really offend me on the internet.

I'm not saying its impossible.. but it takes a lot.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

having been to the edge of the internet and back again..

it takes a lot to really offend me on the internet.

I'm not saying its impossible.. but it takes a lot.

It does indeed. I wouldn't say I enjoy looking at images like these, but there is no need to be scared of them. In fact, they are so powerful they almost function as a deterrent against stupidity. It would be interesting to have the details on what happened. I sure hope nobody was in the passenger seat. Although, if nobody was, why would the airbags have gone off, there is a sensor that would prevent it if nobody was sitting there. Also, why would they have cut the A frame is nobody was in there. I hope everyone made it in the end.:icon_cry:

from the looks of things it was only the driver.

I actually called about the navi screen. It works but the buttons do not they said. $311 was what I was quoted for anyone interested.

I'm going to pass. There will be others I'm sure.

from the looks of things it was only the driver.

I actually called about the navi screen. It works but the buttons do not they said. $311 was what I was quoted for anyone interested.

I'm going to pass. There will be others I'm sure.

I'm with a previous poster, I wouldn't touch anything that came out of that car with a 10 foot pole. Bad juju, karma, whatever you wanna call it. If someone bought the farm in that car, any peice of that car could literally have a part of someone's soul in it.

I say this because as someone who has had previous odd, possibly supernatural events happen to, I don't mess with these things. I even posted a story on here not long after buying my LGT used about having weird feelings in the car and had a very vivid dream of a lady (previous owner?) being assaulted in the back seat of my car. This was extremely ooogie to me as I got the car at a discount because of some minor interior damage in the rear seat area which could have easily concided with a struggle. I thought about selling, but after cleansing the vehicle with aftermarket parts (good excuse huh?) and replacing the back seat altogether, I feel any bad karma that was there is now gone.

If any occupant of this car had to buried, the car should have been buried with them and put to rest.

I'm with a previous poster, I wouldn't touch anything that came out of that car with a 10 foot pole. Bad juju, karma, whatever you wanna call it. If someone bought the farm in that car, any peice of that car could literally have a part of someone's soul in it.

I say this because as someone who has had previous odd, possibly supernatural events happen to, I don't mess with these things. I even posted a story on here not long after buying my LGT used about having weird feelings in the car and had a very vivid dream of a lady (previous owner?) being assaulted in the back seat of my car. This was extremely ooogie to me as I got the car at a discount because of some minor interior damage in the rear seat area which could have easily concided with a struggle. I thought about selling, but after cleansing the vehicle with aftermarket parts (good excuse huh?) and replacing the back seat altogether, I feel any bad karma that was there is now gone.

If any occupant of this car had to buried, the car should have been buried with them and put to rest.

:lol: I'm sorry... I just had to :lol:

I may call about the spoiler on it to be honest. There's NO such thing as ghosts, haunting, spirits ETC. Personally, I DO NOT believe anything I cant prove, or have proven to me with no suspicion. So, until a UFO lands and out come aliens and ghosts, they do not exist.

um.. wow.

I'm pretty sure he/she didnt go into the navi system. I only wanted it for the buttons and housing. The screen is useless to me.

I've been around a lot of old vehicles. I dont know that he owners died IN them, but they could have died. I'm pretty sure the original owner of my belair is no longer living.

It's just hearsay or speculation until you find-out the truth or the facts. I would try to contact the original owner or get someone in law enforcement to look it up.

Because if it was fatal they do forensics and that should be a matter of public record.

It's just hearsay or speculation until you find-out the truth or the facts. I would try to contact the original owner or get someone in law enforcement to look it up.

Because if it was fatal they do forensics and that should be a matter of public record.

That was the weird thing, my whole premonition didn't indicate anyone died in my car, just that something very unpleasant happened to them in the car. And the original owner of my car whose name was scrawled in the manual was a female. Could have just been a coincidence. But I cannot explain the odd feelings I had in the car at first, and once I had the dream, those feelings went away. Of course there are many cars on the road where the original owners have died and some of them even while in the car. However its all about the way they died in the car.

I too seriously doubt someone's soul is in the Nav screen :lol:. That was sort of a joke. But personally I wouldn't be interested in anything to do with the car. Maybe I'm just weird like that. I also used to be a very "must have scientific proof" kind of person, however, I have had several experiences where I witnessed and experienced things I cannot even begin to explain. It made me a believer.

Archived