LegacyGT.com

LED interior "ambient Lighting

ArcTec34

for the others,, just get a flathead screwdriver to pop off the lenses of the puddle lights- theres a little indent for a screwdriver.

and yeah, for the license plate lights, tkae off the trunk liner.. reach your hand in there and feel around for them.. its not hard..

Super late on this but I had to replace the License plate lights as one burned out and as I got my hand up there, pulled the wire down, I am pulling the bulb out and as i do it it pops out of my hands and up...but it never falls down. :confused:

I shrug, go about my business, continue to the swap, put in the new bright LEDs and wrap up. Job well done. Except for when I go to close the trunk. I hear a little *tink* *tin* *tink*

:spin: The damn bulb popped up and into the trunk panel...its in there somwhere rattling around between the trunk body, forever laughing at me being clumsy. :spin:

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adding another super late post to this... Anyone do a center console illumination? Like an ambient light that dimly lights up the center console like the newer Subaru's have..Led in the map light housing (separate operation than map lights) just wondering if anyone has done this to theirs.. I'm thinking of exploring that path myself.

Archived