LegacyGT.com

Vimy is ruining the PA

isuace

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have I stopped him from expressing his "opinions"? Have I done anything in the way to censor him?

No.

Honestly dude, I know you are a fancy moderator and all that now, but sometimes the shit you come up with just boggles my mind.

I am simply exercising my first amendment rights in saying that he has single handedly taken an area that was able to have logical discussion and turned it into a non stop bullshit pissing match.

So how is banning him letting express his opinion? Why don't you also list all the people that call a piece of Sh*t? That is in noway helpful or informative.

I'm just shock that we have so many righties on a Subaru forum. I thougt most subie owners were hippie and tree huggers. I vote for him to stay.

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

There are plenty of people here that hold opposing political views, and I enjoy speaking with them.

vimy's just a super-partisan, uneducated, idiot without any ideas of his own, and a MASSIVE inferiority complex.

I think this place was awesome for the months after the dope got banned. Much more intelligent exchange, even if it was based in disagreement.

dR

lol!

Typical exchange:

Righty 1: I think bush is the bestest prez evar!

Righty 2: You're right and smart.

Righty 3: Palin is the smartest and best evar!

Righty 1: You're right!

etc,etc,etc

LMAO!

if he can tone it down.. I admit I got excited during the election and went off the deep end.. a lot.. and still do every now and then.. but it seems like vimy stays in the deep end..

I'm not taking him off ignore yet tho.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

So how is banning him letting express his opinion? Why don't you also list all the people that call a piece of Sh*t? That is in noway helpful or informative.

I'm just shock that we have so many righties on a Subaru forum. I thougt most subie owners were hippie and tree huggers. I vote for him to stay.

Who did I call a piece of shit? Where in my posts did I say to ban him?

lol!

Typical exchange:

Righty 1: I think bush is the bestest prez evar!

Righty 2: You're right and smart.

Righty 3: Palin is the smartest and best evar!

Righty 1: You're right!

etc,etc,etc

LMAO!

How would you know? Your stupid ass got banned (the second time! :lol: ) because you're a child, and incapable of intelligent exchange.

he seriously said that in this thread?

He must have us on ignore too.. thats a disgustingly idiotic claim on his part. No one is saying any of that shit and to even make such a statement here just confirms the initial statement of this thread.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

How would you know? Your stupid ass got banned (the second time!) because you're a child, and incapable of intelligent exchange.
I think it was the third time. Don't call people asshats even if they are. LOL!

How do you know I wasn't lurking?

he seriously said that in this thread?

He must have us on ignore too.. thats a disgustingly idiotic claim on his part. No one is saying any of that shit and to even make such a statement here just confirms the initial statement of this thread.

Yup, he's the only one that brings up Palin. It's the dead canary of his having lost an argument. I use an analogy because he doesn't understand them.

Yup, he's the only one that brings up Palin. It's the dead canary of his having lost an argument. I use an analogy because he doesn't understand them.
Why do I bring up Palin? Because its symbolic of the blind ideology of the shrinking and obsolete right.

Why do we hate Vimy? Because he's symbolic of the blind ideology of the mindless extreme left.
Righties and "hate". So typical.

I'm not an extreme leftist. That's the kicker. The righties are so far to the right that the center looks to be miles away. I mean these righty clowns even hate Powell who is a Republican centerist.

I am actually more left than right on a lot of things and I think there is a list of folks that make polite discussion impossible.

But, having said that, Vimy is the instigator in most cases. It is just sad folks go with him. Why doesn't everyone who gets tired of him put him on ignore? I know he will talk to himself about Palin at that point, but at least he is the only one who has to listen...

:spin:

I'm not an extreme leftist. That's the kicker. The righties are so far to the right that the center looks to be miles away. I mean these righty clowns even hate Powell who is a Republican centerist.

What extremist ever thinks they are an extremist?

You are not the judge of your own extremism.:lol:

I am actually more left than right on a lot of things and I think there is a list of folks that make polite discussion impossible.

But, having said that, Vimy is the instigator in most cases. It is just sad folks go with him. Why doesn't everyone who gets tired of him put him on ignore? I know he will talk to himself about Palin at that point, but at least he is the only one who has to listen...

I suspect I'm on that list. :(

but I agree with you. if you dont like em put him on ignore, thast what I've done.. and apparently we all know rao has done and dr.

actually vimy was on my ignore list like a year ago when he got his 1st ban.

I'm not a "rightie" you sapp. I lean more left than right. I just hate idiots. And why is it even all the "lefties" on here even think you're so far left you cut off your own right arm?

I'm not a "rightie" you sapp. I lean more left than right. I just hate idiots. And why is it even all the "lefties" on here even think you're so far left you cut off your own right arm?
There are hardly any lefties on this board. Even Kartie who is considered a Bolshevic by the righties here was considering voting for McCain.

Archived