LegacyGT.com

Vimy is ruining the PA

isuace

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's nothing wrong being wrong sometimes, and being left in politics isn't necessarily wrong, and it's not necessarily wrong to be right either.

The catch here is that some may not admit that they may be wrong, or that there may be no certain and definitive answer either way.

Sometimes Vimy is noisy, and just ignore the noise - because there are some things originating from him that actually aren't completely off the chart. Stick to that and drop the rest in the bitbucket - without producing unnecessary noise.

And if you are wrong - it's OK to admit it. Shit happens. Your sources may be flawed, the dog may have eaten your socks or you took irony as truth by mistake.

453747.png

^ Wow what a mature response. Wild accusations that can't be backed up with any substantive proof. Just like all of your other posts.
Methinks you doth protest too much.

You what has been interesting? I refrain from using lame smilies and the righties don't know what to make of my posts as a result.

It's true. Because of him every thread has turned into one of the following:

An Obama fellatio fest

An argument about the ND and how it affected the GD

An argument about there being such a thing as "veto proof"

His ego, narcissism, partisanship, and ignorance is astounding.

The PA truly was a better place when he was banned.

That is all.

So what do you mean it was a better place when he was banned? Is that saying don't ban him.

I was not talking abut you calling him a piece of sh-t. Is was talking about te other in this forum. I'm typing on my pone so sometimes I have typos.

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

So what do you mean it was a better place when he was banned?

I meant exactly what I said. It's not that hard of a sentence.

Is that saying don't ban him.

Did I say "ban him"?

I was not talking abut you calling him a piece of sh-t. Is was talking about te other in this forum. I'm typing on my pone so sometimes I have typos.

Ok.....

Today, 02:53 PM

Remove user from ignore list

Vimy101

This message is hidden because Vimy101 is on your ignore list.

Today, 02:54 PM

Vimy101

Today, 03:00 PM

Vimy101

Put Vimy on your "ignore" list if you want intelligent conversation. I have and I urge all other PA members to do the same so the PA doesn't swirl into the ideological toilet.
The political forum's cup runneth over with right wing nut balls who hate Obama, hate gov't, hate great presidents, hate, hate, hate, etc. etc. Don't understand basic civics, hate entire allied countries, hate the US basically.

Along comes a lefty to upset the circle jerk and they all run away with Dorkfox is their mighty leader. The guy who seriously thought pirates were taking over Wall St.

I wondered why Kartman got upset when I teased the righties for being reduced to voting for Palin. Little did I know that he probably did as well.

Some political forum.

Me? Well, what can I say? Obama for 8 years. Things are looking up.

Please no!! You know he is just going to go into the regular forum if we kick him out of the PA. I am sure you guys have heard enough the Spec B is the best eva stuff. He has single handedly made the spec b a inside joke in the whole subaru community.

Please no!! You know he is just going to go into the regular forum if we kick him out of the PA. I am sure you guys have heard enough the Spec B is the best eva stuff. He has single handedly made the spec b a inside joke in the whole subaru community.

yes, I heard all that.. its why he was on my ignore list moer than a year ago before I knew the pa existed and has remained there.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Archived