LegacyGT.com

Vimy is ruining the PA

isuace

you boys crack me up :lol: bitch and moan about vimy then fall right into his trap [spec. B this, Bush that, voted for Palin, FDR,] :rolleyes: any of you ever think to just not respond to anything he says and it will just be like he's talking to himself? sometimes i think he is smarter than you all give him credit for. :lol:

:whore:

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The spec B is a nice vehicle if you like the options and can afford it. It pretty much is a accessory, suspension, and appearance package, with a limited number produced. What people had against you was your claim that the car was so much faster the the GT when the drivetrain and performance was identicle until they switched to a 6 speed in later years.
No. The 06 Spec.s put down more power than the 05s according to the dynos at hand and recorded times. You can't say there was no evidence produced on my side. However, the other side, not so much.

That said, I didn't really even care that much about that. What I did take issue with was the non-stop dissing of the 06 Spec. that was going on before I got here. I arrived on this site when the 06s were hitting the streets and many of the 05ers became disgruntled especially when an upgraded model was offered.

I've driven an 05. The suspension is markedly inferior to the Spec.'s.

you boys crack me up :lol: bitch and moan about vimy then fall right into his trap [spec. B this, Bush that, voted for Palin, FDR,] :rolleyes: any of you ever think to just not respond to anything he says and it will just be like he's talking to himself? sometimes i think he is smarter than you all give him credit for. :lol:
Hard righties don't like to be challenged in my experience. Really, it is a common trait among dittoheads. I think its because the radio entertainers they take their marching orders from are good at what they do which is to dress up what are really selfish and xenophobic ideas. When less able communicators try to relate the ideology they hear to others, unless they can make funny voices and never allow a contrary voice to appear, the ideas just don't sound that well thought out.

Jack 'ed at this thread, a good read! I think we shoud let him stay...he adds a little spice..V I think you should come back to the Legacy specific forums, I've been bashing the B alot lately its feeling kinda bare.

US politics confusses the hell outa me, lefty, righty, upy, downy.......huh? And then you have that congress thing......and then a senate? Do I dare ask someone to explain it all?

Don't ask any of the rightys around here to explain how US gov't works because they don't have the first effing clue. One guy here even thinks the minority can out vote the majority. Another didn't know about veto proof majorities.

As for the Spec.B, I provided evidence while the response from the poor old 05 crowd was "it was probably too hot" or "those people don't know what they're doing" or something equally as lame.

I mean look at the above responses. I've upset these neo-righty nuts so badly that all they feel they have left is to rag on Subaru's flagship GT. LOL! The righty putzes don't even know how to ignore someone without making him famous. LOL!

Archived