LegacyGT.com

Vimy is ruining the PA

isuace

Please no!! You know he is just going to go into the regular forum if we kick him out of the PA. I am sure you guys have heard enough the Spec B is the best eva stuff. He has single handedly made the spec b a inside joke in the whole subaru community.
One of my best campaigns ever. Interesting that the 07s and 08s all put down bigger numbers than the 05s. There was something to it all along as I suspected and pointed out for the general benefit and edification of the LGT commumity. LOL!

He who laughs last...

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One of my best campaigns ever. Interesting that the 07s and 08s all put down bigger numbers than the 05s. There was something to it all along as I suspected and pointed out for the general benefit and edification of the LGT commumity. LOL!

He who laughs last...

I am sure that had nothing to do with the fact that SOA took the cats out of the uppipes in 07 and tuned for the catless pipe. But we all have been doing it since 2005 because it looks shiny. :rolleyes:

The spec B is a nice vehicle if you like the options and can afford it. It pretty much is a accessory, suspension, and appearance package, with a limited number produced. What people had against you was your claim that the car was so much faster the the GT when the drivetrain and performance was identicle until they switched to a 6 speed in later years.

you could make the PA a private group and kick him out in good legacygt.com tradition

I gotta say this right here is a great idea guys. I don't have an opinion myself but I just have to drop in now and then to see these threads. :lol: If you can't solve the problem, ask for a private area and kick him out.

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

you boys crack me up :lol: bitch and moan about vimy then fall right into his trap [spec. B this, Bush that, voted for Palin, FDR,] :rolleyes: any of you ever think to just not respond to anything he says and it will just be like he's talking to himself? sometimes i think he is smarter than you all give him credit for. :lol:
Stay Stock Stay Happy

The real problem is that putting him on ignore doesn't really solve the problem since you still see him cluttering up a thread with oodles of useless posts. It doesn't really matter whether you choose to read them or not.

If he's so universally unpopular, why do we allow him to stay? I mean seriously, they even kick you out of public school if you're a huge asshat that does nothing other than stir the pot.

Shape up or ship out.

It's actually not, sorry to say. ;)

The PA is just a place you have to ASK to get in since it's a free for all with "rough" language. :lol: Doesn't mean people can be denyed or kicked out.

You guys are stuck with him! :p Have fun! :D

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

I have figured out one thing though...

Not only does Obama drive a 2006 Spec-B, #1 in fact, he also made all the 2006 Spec-B engines. And even more amazing, he made them with his words. And all people were amazed by how awesome their awesomeness was... ;)

:spin:

I have figured out one thing though...

Not only does Obama drive a 2006 Spec-B, #1 in fact, he also made all the 2006 Spec-B engines. And even more amazing, he made them with his words. And all people were amazed by how awesome their awesomeness was... ;)

I almost forgot that they have to hand polish off the gold that his voice leaves behind, as it would add to the weight. But, the good news is that they put that gold into the Bilstein shocks, instead of a viscous fluid. That is what makes them so good...
:spin:

Jack :lol:'ed at this thread, a good read! I think we shoud let him stay...he adds a little spice..V I think you should come back to the Legacy specific forums, I've been bashing the B alot lately its feeling kinda bare.

US politics confusses the hell outa me, lefty, righty, upy, downy.......huh? And then you have that congress thing......and then a senate? Do I dare ask someone to explain it all?

Jack :lol:'ed at this thread, a good read! I think we shoud let him stay...he adds a little spice..V I think you should come back to the Legacy specific forums, I've been bashing the B alot lately its feeling kinda bare.

US politics confusses the hell outa me, lefty, righty, upy, downy.......huh? And then you have that congress thing......and then a senate? Do I dare ask someone to explain it all?

Google or wikipedia is your friend :lol:

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Archived