LegacyGT.com

Paid off!

I feel like I get to brag a bit, I just yesterday afternoon sent the final payoff amount to the bank for my car and today it has that green PAID OFF logo on my online banking!

W00H00! I just gave myself a raise every month!

2 years early too.

Anyone else paid off and want to join me in my bragging? :lol::D

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

paid mine off the day i bought it

HAHAH so did I but now that i get to think about it more and more especially with the economy the way it is i would of loved to make payments for at least a year and then decide what to do then. Spending that amount of money at one time is making me sometimes worry.

This dam economy....:spin:

siper, it sure does. In 3 monhts from just setting this aside I could buy a new TV.. or go stage 2 pretty easily in 2 months... right now tho its going towards the house, and then towards savings when thats done.

vinniety, you did the right thing. If you have the ability to buy your car free and clear you are saving money on the purchase by a long shot. I "paid" $20k as a loan but I probablly paid 25-30k for the loan itself because of interest.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

siper, it sure does. In 3 monhts from just setting this aside I could buy a new TV.. or go stage 2 pretty easily in 2 months... right now tho its going towards the house, and then towards savings when thats done.

I bought my old RS brand new in late May of 2000, and paid it off exactly four years later, right on time for my loan. So I had it from then, up through two months ago when I sold it, payment-free. It's definitely nice. :)

I have payments on the GT, but they're small. The RS paid for over 60% of the cost, so I'll probably be able to pay this car off relatively quick.

cos its gonna break within a week? :lol:

Honestly i'm kind of expecting that.. if not within a week then within the next 6k miles when the last of my warranty runs out.

Archived