LegacyGT.com

What's Cobb cooking up?

dancobbtuning.com

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright, I picked up my AP tonight (08LGT) and flashed in stg1, 93 octane. It's a brand new, in box unit. I'm gonna take it easy for a few days so the ECU learns the new setup. To log, do I have to update it through a download or does it have the capability to begin with?

• 2 weeks later...
I gotta admit....this thing is now the piece de la resistance! I updated the firmware and did some logging. nice!
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." - T. Jefferson

oh snap! :eek: you remember lol. Kpro was a bit more complicated... took a lot of my time and I just ended up going to Jeff Evans.

you gotta pm me when u have a meet.

Lol Deff man I so happy you got a lgt now. Funny how we both have the same cars even our old ones :).

I never made it to ecu tuning in the Type S lol.

Lol Deff man I so happy you got a lgt now. Funny how we both have the same cars even our old ones :).

I never made it to ecu tuning in the Type S lol.

ha I know, kpro wasn't for everyone since it was really expensive but it was def worth it. Eventually I will go opensource when I learn more.

so will it ever work with vista?

You can use a hypervisor and run a 32bit version of Windows in it and manage it that way if you have the technical know-how. It's not the most supported of options, but there's actually some good info on how to do it and get all the require components on some Mazda forums.

You can use a hypervisor and run a 32bit version of Windows in it and manage it that way if you have the technical know-how. It's not the most supported of options, but there's actually some good info on how to do it and get all the require components on some Mazda forums.

Awsome. My brother has the know how. I just gotta search for it. I just got a brand new computer and my accessport wont even connect to it:mad:

Archived